Ch.26 Getting a big Danger Noodle

(In the Slytherin common room after the Dueling lesson)

After the how should I say this, performance? Let's go with performance. After Harry's performance at the duelling club. Everyone thought that he was the Heir of the Great Salazar Slytherin. And any speculation that they might have had for me was gone.

But I was not out of the woods not just yet. I was sitting on the sofa and two people were now interrogating me.

Victoria sternly asked, "Did you know that my brother was a Parselmouth?"

I said, "No I didn't know that he was a parselmouth and even if suspected him to be one I would have told you guys a long time ago."

Daphne said, "Can you tell us why was he there when the attack happened at Mrs Norris?"

I said "He said that they all were coming from the Death party that Nick throws every year. And were just there by accident."

Victoria was tense and asked "What am I going to do now? Everyone suspects him of being the Heir of Slytherin. And that idiot is hot-headed like dada. I am worried that if provoked he might lash out on someone."

I said "I don't think there is much we can do. Even we try to reach out right now he would probably push us away. And he definitely doesn't want my help."

Victoria then said, "Can we like invite him to the study group or something? So that he has an alibi."

I said, "Hell has a better chance of freezing over than him and his sidekick joining our study group. He hates me even though I have saved his life once."

Daphne then thought and said, "We can probably ask Hermione to keep an eye on the two and make sure they don't cause any trouble."

I said, "I don't think they would listen to Hermione but we can try that/ They are friends after all."

-------------------------------

A few days have now passed and Hermione now is spending most of the time babysitting the two boys. And harry have been fairly quiet.

He did create a scene with Justin in the library and after that, he was petrified so that did not help his image at all.

I had decided to visit the snake today and I don't want to take any chances so I am going to ask for the invisibility cloak from Victoria.

We were sitting on the sofa in the Slytherin common room and we both were alone, Daphne was helping Astoria with her homework. So I asked "Coco?"

She was reading a book on the magical history and said "Yeah?"

I said, "I want to borrow your cloak."

She closed her book and asked, "Why do you need my cloak?"

I said, "You know just wanted to kind of study it. To know how it works and if possible make another one."

She said, "Okay you can take it but I better not find you in the Girls toilet."

I faked being offended and said, "What are you saying I would never do such a thing, how could you?"

She didn't laugh and just stared at me and said, "I am sorry I am just worried about Harry."

I then took her hand and said "Everything will be fine. Hermione is keeping her eyes on those two. They are not doing anything stupid. So try to relax Coco."

She said "You are right" then she took my arm and then snuggled with me and said "Everything will be fine. I just need to relax a little." We then just snuggled and read some books till bedtime.
----------------------------