Ch.51 A good deal?

Before you guys read, I need to do a little explanation. So the Delacour have deducted some of the information on his own my hearing whispers. He could have read the mccs mind but didn't expecting that he already had some sort of protection and i know it doesn't make sense but i need that little convenience for him.

He will need to learn occulomency after this and yes it will be a little infuriating but the Mc would still be in the win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The evening sky in Paris was wonderful. I have been noting it for quite a few days but have been ignoring it. But now that I am stuck in the air with nothing to do… I can see the beauty in it. I was sitting in a carriage, which was being pulled by some Pegasus'. The Delacour family sent the carriage to pick me up.

It's easy to say that the Delacour's have some fancy taste, this is coming from me. The carriage was white and in touch had a very solid yet hollow feel to it. I wondered what they made it out of. The seats were a velvet red and were soft. It felt like I was sitting on a cloud and the whole carriage had gold work all over it. They sure know how to make an impression.

I was on my way to meet Monsieur Delacour. He set the appointment for 4 in the evening, so I had plenty of time to spare. I visited the museum, the art galleries with the group, but soon it was time for me to leave. Daph and Coco were not that happy that I had to go, but I promised them I would be back soon.

After travelling for what seemed like an hour, we arrived at the Delacour Estate. I saw the Estate, and it was huge. It was larger compared to the Greengrass mansion and my home combined. The Mansion was huge and made of marble on first look. The carriage landed on the inside, and the coachman came and opened the door for me.

I stepped out of the carriage and I saw a house elf in rags in front of me, he had an aged face and looked quite tired, yet he still smiled and said, "Welcome esteemed guest. Master has chosen me to escort you into the mansion." 

I smiled and nodded and we started to walk, we were going through a darden and I saw many kinds of herbs and magical flowers, some of which I couldn't recognise, which made me a little excited. We reached the large wooden door as we got closer the door opened by itself. We walked into the house and I saw the floors, the walls, everything was made of marble and red wood

The hall was decorated with flowers and there were antiques littered throughout the room. The elf said, "Master is waiting for you in his study." I looked at him and followed him, we walked deeper into the mansion and unlike my home this place had portraits upon portraits all of which were drilling holes in the back of my skull.

We reached the end of the hall in the right wing and he stopped and opened the door and stepped aside and bowed a little. I walked inside and the room was a very typical study, the walls were not white as I had presumed. Instead it had wooden panel walls, a large fireplace along with some small bookshelves. It was more of a lounge room than a reading room.

I saw him, he was standing in front of the window and as I walked in he turned around and he smiled and said with a little accent, "Welcome Mr. House. Welcome to my humble abroad… it's a pleasure to meet you." He walked towards me.

I smiled and bobbed my head and walked towards him and said, "Pleasure is all mine… Mr. Delacour." We were standing in front of each other and I offered him a hand and he shook it and we both sat down on the sofas.

He was pouring some tea and asked, "How many sugars do you take?"

I said, "1 is fine."

He smiled and said, "Ah, nice to be so health conscious." He put one teaspoon of sugar and gave me the cup. He looked at me and said, "Feel free to check it."