Ch.49 Surprisingly Squishy Feeling (R18)

As you might have read its a bit of an R18 material but there is an important encounter here. So please don't skip it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying on the warm comfortable bed embracing a girl that I loved, morning sun rays were falling on my face disturbing my peaceful slumber, I snuggled in closer to Daphne but I had this warm and squishy feeling in my hand. I was holding something and it was quite filling in my hand. I could hear faint noises of her breathing heavily.

I had an idea as to what was happening... during the course of the night. I have somehow made my way up top. I moved my hand a little and I brushed off her teat and I heard a little gasp and I was taken back by hearing something like this from Daphne. I wanted to do it more now.

I again moved my hand a little brushing and it was hard and pointing up. I was touching it with my forefinger. I heard her gasp again but then I saw her head move and I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I heard, "Jon?... Jon?" I didn't answer and I moved my finger a little and now I was holding her teats between my two fingers and she turned her head away.

As if to say continue and I had a huge grin on my face and I continued to tease her and she would turn her head time to time to see if I was awake or not as this was going suddenly she started to move as well but as we both were stuck to each other she sort of started to brush off against my soldier with her butt and now was also in a very particular situation.

But I didn't want to stop now of all time, so I continued and so did she. Slowly I actively started to move my hand on my own and she turned her head and I looked at her and she kissed me and she started to move faster as well and I heard her small moans and I was getting closer as well.

I pinched her, pinched her teat and twisted it a little and she gasped after a few minutes of making out her back arched and she backed into me and I finished as well. She had an oh face and she was panting and I chuckled and she looked at me and turned and she asked, "Since when were you awoke?"

I gently touched our foreheads together and I said, "Does it matter?" She looked at me and I pecked her lips and said, "Come on, we are having a great morning lets not ruin it hmm?" She pecked me on my lips and buried her head in my chest and I hugged her and gently caressed her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got up after a while. Today Alyssa didn't show up in my room, which I was grateful for. She would never let me hear the end of this. After cleaning up we went down to have breakfast unlike most times Daphne was sticking close to me and many picked up on it gaining some sly looks from Olivia, Alyssa and Ted. Daphne looked down but when she looked up she had a cold expression and she walked to their table. I went ahead and sat down on my table and Ted still carried that grin on his face and I sat down and said, "Good morning boys."

Ted chuckled and said, "Sure it is..."

Harry smiled and nodded and continued to eat after having breakfast. All of us went to check out Paris. Most of them were interested in the not so magical aspect of Paris while Ted, Coco, Daphne and I were more interested in checking out the magical side of things. We went around the city and visited many stores and cafes and bakeries, not to mention boutiques. Allysa was the one who spent the most on boutiques, she picked out outfits for everyone.

Harry refused but I managed to convince him otherwise it was here when I saw Olivia and Ted together and everybody instinctively moved away from them both giving them some room. Finally I will have the ability to pull his leg.

All of us had to be a little more careful around the food but fortunately Daphne was proficient in French.

After spending some time on the non magical side of things we decided to check out Place Cachée. The entrance to the hidden place was a statue. To access Place Cachée we had to go through the statue; it was located at the juncture of Rue Richer and Rue Girardon. Both streets and Boulevard Voltaire were known to be part of Place Cachée and therefore the location of several wizarding shops.