Ch.10 Well, the jig is up

After the Troll incident, the public perception of me changed, I am now known as the psycho, and I got the name due to the courtesy of Ron. Some more interesting stuff happened Theodore has now joined the study group and fitted right in the group.
Public trust in Quirrel has also dipped quite a bit because the man who is supposed to teach us DADA fainted because of the troll, 'only if they knew' these were my thoughts.
Some things that were supposed to happen like Harry being the youngest seeker didn't happen. But some stuff did happen Draco sent a challenge to Harry for a duel and Draco didn't show up which was not a surprise.
Surprisingly Hermione was with the two dumb dodos. They found the three-headed dog and Hermione started to research Nicolas Flamel. Her research was not going that good. Harry and Ron also started to hang at the library more but they made sure to keep clear of me.
All of the study group members were sitting at our assigned location everyone was just generally hanging out, only Hermione, Ted and I were doing some work.
"Hermione, stop with your reading we are going home tomorrow" Olivia said I saw Victoria who had a sad look and Hermione put her book down and I decided to bite.
"What are you researching Hermione?"
Hermione sighed and decided to ask us "Do you know anything about Nicolas Flamel?"
I said, "Yes, Ted wants to become like him."
Ted said, "Not in front of everyone, man."
I said, "We, all are friends Ted, you don't have to be shy."
Hermione said, "What is it that you know?"
I said, "Ted will tell you, Go on Ted release your inner fanboy."
Ted said "You will pay for that and as for Nicolas Flamel, He is the french Alchemist, the creator of the famed Philosopher stone and he is about 665 old and he lived that long because of the stone. But why are you asking?"
As soon as she heard that she got up from her seat and sorted her books and said "I'll tell you guys later I need to go now."
I said, "Well, come to us if you have any more problems, we are friends after all."
From tomorrow the winter break starts and Victoria and Harry are going to their home, as is everyone else who has family, I will be spending some alone time in the castle, which means more time for me to use the ROR.

Victoria and I were in the common room sitting in our usual spot the one sofa which was by the bookshelves.
"So you are going to stay?" I asked victoria and I knew this was bound to happen.
I looked at her and asked, "Why is it you don't want to go to your home?"
She was frustrated and asked, "Why do you want me to go?"
I took her hand and said, "Victoria I know that there are some problems with your family but they are your family you need to make them understand you otherwise the distance between you guys will keep increasing."
She knew I was right she knew that running away won't do anything.
She got up from her seat and said "Now if I am going then I would need to go pack my bag."
I said, "Be sure to send me some letters."
She went to her room and started packing. I also went to my room to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
All of them went to their home I was literally alone in the Slytherin common room.
I woke from my sleep and get on my morning routine, I went to have breakfast and after that was done I went to the ROR but I decided to practice my magic till the winter break is over. When I entered the room with that thought the room was now fitted with practice dummies and protective gear.
"Let's get started."
I practised all the magic that I knew and wanted to try like Reducto, bombarda, Petrificus Totalus, Expeliamus, Tempest jinx, Diffindo, Incindeo, Protego, Stupefy amongst other lesser-known dark magic.
I also found that I am particularly lean more towards dark spells. I also had a thought that if I could ask my great uncle about his magic now that would be a treasure trove.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside the Gringotts bank. The manager's office.
"I need to know who his father and mother are Frold?" Quirrel pulled out a dark artefact that looked like an idol it was dark brown almost black it had intricate runes etched into the idol and it was going with dark magic.
Frold looked at it and contemplated and then he took out the parchment and said "I am giving this to you but it should not be traced back to me, you understand?" Frold gave the parchment to Quirrel and took the artefact and was examining it.
Quirrel took the parchment and got up from the seat and said "Pleasure doing business with you." He opened the door and as soon as the door was about to be closed the manager went limp he had the Idol in his hand. Quirrel took the parchment but he didn't open it then.
He went to the leaky cauldron to his room and removed his turban and went in front of the mirror in his room and said "Master it is done. I have got the Inheritance test of the boy."
Voldy woke up and said, "Good Quirrel now tell me who is the boy?" His voice had a mix of anticipation and fear.
Quirrel opened his suitcase and took out the parchment and opened it and as soon as he looked at it he was shitting bricks.
Voldemort asked, "What is it Quirrel?"
Quirrel gulped and said, "Master it may be hard to believe but he is your...Son."
Voldemort was now perplexed as to how this could even happen it should be impossible. He asked Quirrel "Who is the mother?"
Quirrel was again nervous "Master the mother is Emilia House, sir"
Voldy was still confused and was thinking as to how could this have happened.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was at the ROR and today I decided to see the Mirror of erised. It took some time to find it but I found it nonetheless.
I was in front of the mirror and the mirror was exactly as it was described. I walked in front of it and I saw myself only older and if I am being honest more handsome thanks to my father.
I had the elder wand with me as was the Stone of Resurrection and the Cloak of Invisibility. But I didn't look happy it looked like I was alone and sad like something was amiss.
When I looked at the mirror I was thinking does my heart knows that the pursuit of power like my Father will leave me truly alone. Is this something that I truly want?
When I thought of that the image in the mirror was now blurred.
When I was about to look into the mirror I heard "Do you realise what it does? Mr Jonathan." It was Dumbledore.
I noded "It shows us what we desire is that correct headmaster?"
He nodded happily and said "You are correct Jonathan" I cut him short and said "You can call me Jon sir"
He then said "Jon the mirror shows us nothing more or less than the deepest, most desperate desire of our hearts. You, who have never known your family, might see them standing around you. However, this mirror will give us neither knowledge nor truth. Men have wasted away before it, entranced by what they have seen, or been driven mad, not knowing if what it shows is real or even possible."
"The Mirror will be moved to a new home in a few days, Jon, and I ask you not to go looking for it again."
He smiled and then said, "Now it's getting late off to bed you go now."
After a few days later it was Christmas I got letters from everyone I also got a charms book from Victoria, a potions book from Ted, Daphne gave me a history book, Hermione sent some french chocolate, and Olivia sent me a cookbook.
I sent a Thank You letter to everyone and today was the Christmas feast and I ate like a damn pig. The food was delicious and there was a variety of cuisines that was available. I was proud when I ate 20 puddings.
After a few weeks, everyone came back from Holiday. Victoria seemed happy and told me that her mother had scolded his dad for trying to put her in Gryffindor by force, she seemed happy.
She also showed me the gift that her parents have given her, and I knew they were going to give her that I thought to myself 'everything is going accordingly'.
Hermione, Harry and Ron went to talk to Hagrid about the stone and watched the Hatching of Norbert and also got detention because of Draco.
Harry saw a creature who was drinking Unicorn's blood and the trio figured that it was Voldy who was doing it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The end of the year exams was coming and the study group was now in full force but I was kind of missing from the study group.
"Victoria have you seen Jon?" Hermione asked.
"I honestly haven't seen him all day I don't know where he is." Victoria was concerned because I would disappear sometime but not for this long.
While my friends were worried about me I was with Father.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the DADA class, Quirrel was sitting on his chair "Ah, Jon P...lease sit down I w..ant to have a ta..lk with you."
I sat in the chair and asked "What is it, prof. we kind of stopped talking after the winter break? Is there something you want to ask me?"
He then had poured some tea and said "Let's ta...lk with some tea"
I pulled out my wand and saw it had a fuck ton of potions. Quirrel tried to use Crucio on me. But I dodged that sucker and flipped the table with "Stupefy" and he fell backwards on his chair and then. I used "Petrificus Totalus" he was tied and then used "Silencio" on him. I kicked the wand out of his reach.
And after that, I pointed my wand at Quirrel and asked, "Why do you want to poison me?"
A raspy voice came "Son, please forgive my insolent servant."
The voice was of course Voldy's and now I was panicking as to how did this psycho found out.
I said in a confused tone so that my cover is not blown "Who said that?"
I heard "I am here underneath the turban"
I removed it and it looked like a spoiled egg had a face and mouth. I said, "What the Fuck is that?" I stomped on the face multiple times.
He shouted "Stop! hitting me."
I shouted, "It talks! kill it!"
He shouted, "Stop I am your Father!"
I gave him my Whaaat face and asked "You are my father then is your name, Tom Marvolo Riddle?"
And let me tell you he hated that when I called him by his muggle name. His voice had hidden anger and said "Yes I am Tom Riddle" and then he used a countercurse.
I said, "So, you are my father?"
He said "Yes I am your father"
I asked "Can I have some proof"
He then spoke in Parseltongue and I understood what he said and to keep my cover I hugged a psycho who spiked my drink. He hugged me back.
When he hugged me I felt some emotions of sadness and relief, I shed some real tears when he hugged me.
I then wiped my tears and asked "How did this happen to you?"
He said, "I was attacked and now I am stuck in this form."
He then told me his fake stories as to how He met my mother and both of them were Auror and how they fought Voldemort and how my mother was supposedly killed and how he was cursed.
After that fake storytelling was done I cried to sell it and he comforted me to sell his story. We both are fucked up I realised.
He then asks me "I need you to do something for me son."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The segment with Cotton  🐍

Greetings readers, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thank you for voting and commenting on the chapter.
Well, Victoria got a special gift from her parents. It will be revealed in the later chapters.
Thank you to all the people who voted.

Pokemon112604, Patat456, Marianaakexia.