Ch. 12 A buisness proposition

It's been a few days since I started to live here, I have been working on the Rune and have been trying to use it to power small electrical devices like Gameboy, Discman, Camera and tape recorder.

I also started to document my findings in a journal. It took about 42 attempts but I finally found success with it I was able to power the Discman to play in the magical world without any interference from ambient magic.

But to make sure that it wasn't a fluke I tested it again with GameBoy and it was now stable and supplied it with power however these were the devices that required less power to operate with bigger devices like Tv or fridge the modified version of the rune might not be able to power them.

I still required much knowledge as to how I could supply the machines with power without short-circuiting them.

I spent few days testing my products to see if they were working or not and I must say these things never stop I have been playing Pokemon Red for about 215 never turned it off and it still works perfectly.

I was now ready to market my product. I couldn't have sold this stuff myself I didn't have any idea of the market and if I an 11 boy came out with this kind of stuff no one would believe me.

I wanted to keep my identity secret from the general public so I first thought to do business with the Goblins but after the whole debacle with my inheritance test, I couldn't fully trust them.

So it had to be someone who had store outlets, could promote my products and would keep their promises, I could think of one Family that could help me in making money as well as gain some political support.

The Greengrass's are also business people and were neutral towards the whole Wizarding wars. I could definitely work with them, but first I would need to make contact with them. I could send a letter with the prototypes to her so that she could set up a meeting.

And I decided to go with that so I sent a letter to Daphne along with the prototypes with Nimbus.

------------------------------------------------------

It was 22 July a letter came from Daphne. saying that her mother was interested in my products and wanted to meet me for business prospects.

I got dressed in a suit which was a grey suit that had an ostrich green tie with a snake tie pin and I also had some emerald cuffings, I had styled my hair with slick back hair.

I said "Jeely!" Jeely appeared and I continued "I have a meeting today so I won't be back home till diner so take care of the house and I will return soon."Jeely nodded and went away.

I walked outside I had booked a carriage ride. I saw the carriage it looked like it was Drawn by Thestrals. It pulled up in front of the mansion I got inside the carriage and it took me to the Greengrass manor.

I arrived at the manor the manner and was invited in my their house-elf Fordy.

He arrived in front of the gates and said "Hello, Mr Jonathan I am Fordy the elf of Greengrass manor my master has been expecting you."

"Leed the way." He then snapped his fingers and I arrived in a study room it was dark green and was furnished with brown oak furniture it had a small crystal chandelier two sofas which were in the middle of the room a corner desk which was in front of a large arch window, a fireplace which was in the centre-left side of the Study, the right side had a wall to wall size bookshelf which was filled with books most of them were related to the history of magic and the Greengrass family history.

I decided to sit on the sofa and wait for them I didn't have to wait for long. In came Florian Greengrass. He was a good looking person with long brown hair that came to his shoulders, he had a goatee, he was wearing a brown suit with one of those fancy ties that weren't really a tie but a scarf, he wasn't really wearing many accessories except his rings one which was silver and another of gold.