Ch. 11 Am I a product of a ritual?

In the train compartment

"So Jon where will you go back to the Orphanage?" Ted asked the girls gave him a look like 'Realy'.

"I am going to stray on this side. Dumbledore has made some arrangements for me to stay here." I answered them.

"So, where is it that you are going to live?" Victoria asked.

"Ah, I don't know, Dumbledor only gave me the name and said to meet them at the Leaky Cauldron and from there they will take me to the accommodation," I lied there was no one at Leaky Cauldron.

"Make sure you write us letters you understand?" Olivia said.

I smiled and said, "Yeah, I will make sure of that."

----------------------------------------------------------

We reached the king's cross station We all got off the train. I stretched and looked around and then Victoria took my arm and was dragging me. I said, "My, hand will come off, Victoria slow down, where are you taking me?"

She was dragging me and then she stopped in front of two people I just said "You really need to work on this Victoria." I dusted my robes and when I looked up I saw James and Lily Potter.

James had good height and had a bit of a gut doing his hair had some whites and he was wearing a sweater vest, plain blue shirt and brown trousers.

Lily didn't even look that old and was wearing a dress that was yellow and had a brown handbag.

I looked at them and James asked Victoria "Who is this young man Coco?"

I looked at Victoria and said in a low tone "Coco?"

Victoria was embarrassed and said, "This is Jonathan, my friend, Jonathan these are my parents."

As soon as James heard my name he had a sour face immediately as he heard my name.

I said, "Hello, I am Jonathan I am your daughter's friend, it's nice to meet you guys." I offered my hand but James refuted and Victoria looked at James and Lily elbowed James and then he shook my hand.

"So you are Jonathan we have heard a lot of you from. our daughter. So Jonathan where will you be staying?" Lily asked.

"Headmaster has made some arrangements for me on this side so I will be fine." I answered her question.

"What are you doing here?" A voice came from behind.

I turned around and it was Harry, I said "Harry" I nodded and continued "I am meeting your parents" then I turned around and said, "It looks like your children are here Mrs Potter I would like to take my leave now."

I turned towards Victoria and said, " I will be going now coco. I will write you letters, okay." She hugged me

Lily looked at Victoria and then at me and said "Jonathan, her and Harry's birthday is in a month you must come." Victoria was happy but the two other guys were not.

I said, "Thank you Mrs Potter I will come. Okay, then Victoria I will meet you at your birthday party then."

I then left the station and took out the port key for the South Port Mansion. I said "South Port Mansion."

I was sucked and spat back at a different part of England. Fortunately, Nimbus was fine and Cotton was inside the robes undisturbed.

----------------------------------------------------------

I dusted my clothes and got up and when I looked at the Manor gates with creepy vines and a little rust was forming on the gates, I opened the gates it was very squeaky and path to the Manor was made of Bluestone.