Ch.45 I am the BBC

We were sitting in the dining room eating breakfast. I was reading the news looking for something on Fenerir or something related to the wolves, but there was none, our measures are still working but for how long?

Coco said "We should go on a vacation."

I put down the news and said "We will but I still need Xenophilus to agree to our deal, I can't just leave now."

Daph looked at me and said "Yeah, but he will still need some time to think about your offer, in the meantime we can go somewhere and relax."

I said "And Luna will also be with us. Don't you think it will look like we are taking her as a hostage?"

Coco said "Jon, be realistic not everyone is diabolical."

I said "But you do see, what I am trying to say right? And secondly, how are we supposed to go to Paris? I don't think your father will agree?"

Daph and Coco looked at me and said "We are going to Paris?!"

I looked at them and said "Yeah, Luna was intrigued by Disneyland."

They looked at each other and then nodded and said "You don't need to worry about getting permission, we will take care of it, you just take care of everything else."

I just shruged my shoulders and said "Alright."

We ate breakfast and then they left and Alyssa stayed behind for work, they were not that happy but they also had some work so they left. As soon as they left, I turned to  Alyssa and I asked "Do you mind explaining what happened last night?"

Alyssa tilted her head and said "What do you mean?"

I walked closer to her and asked "I want to know that I am quite sure that we didn't spill anything, so why was my shirt missing?"

She looked at me and moved closer and said "Do you wish to know?" She then placed her hands on me and came close to me, I could smell her scent, I looked at her and she said nothing, she just leaned over and kissed me.

I was pleasantly surprised by her action. She then looked at me and I held her by the waist and kissed her, she grabbed my hair and my hands were roaming on her waist and her back we kissed like that for a while but then she stopped and looked at me and said "We have work to do"

I took a deep breath and nodded and let go of her and she went to the office. I waited for a while and then followed her. That day I could only think of what we did. My body's hormones are raging.

------------------------------------

(A week later)

Xenophilus has accepted our offer to be the editor of our new paper, Fudge tried to stop us but all we had to do was to give him some money and he was happy to comply.

We started to print our newspapers named The Hermes. We printed the news that we wanted the people to know, and unlike the daily prophet which was all propaganda, our paper had some news.

And it quickly gained popularity due to our "on ground sources" and agressive marketing strategies. It was still not as popular as the Daily Prophet but it was still serving it's purpose.

We also covered the news of the fall of Fenrir and who was the one who accomplished the feat, it was Alex, I just threw him under the bus, but he was the one who was going to fight Fenrir if I didn't intervene. So I guess that works out.

We then also advertised our security services which we called Odin. We published how this security company was founded by Thomas Bell the american Wizard and was a werewolf himself and that this company was founded to help the werewolves, but they didn't discriminate among people and also hired muggle born wizards, ex-aurorus and hit-wizards.