Ch.23 I love you

(In the ROR)

I was standing in front of Victoria and I said "I Love you." and the moment just seemed like it was frozen in time.

------------------------------

(After two days of the first attack)

I woke up the next day and I felt like sh!t. Because I was lying to the one person from which I didn't want to hide anything. I was lying to her about Daphne and me and was lying about the attack.

I was able to fool everyone Voldemort, Dumbledor and every other person but I can't fool her. Cause after the day of the attack I just couldn't look her in the eyes. I knew if she looked she would know that I was hiding something.

And I can't live like that anymore I will tell her everything and if she chooses to leave me I will accept that.

-------------------------

(In the library after the end of class)

I didn't go to the book club for two days because I couldn't face Victoria. But today I grew some balls and decided to tell her everything.

I walked up to the group and Victoria asked "How are you feeling? Are you better now?" I had an excuse of trauma to get away from her.

I said "I am fine now. Hey, Victoria can you come with me I would like to talk to you."

She looked at me weird because I called her Victoria instead of the usual Coco. She got up from the seat and I said "Take the books with you. It will be a long talk."

Daphne got up and said "Excuse me for a second" she pulled me aside and asked in a hushed voice "What are you doing?"

I said, "I am going to tell her everything."

Daphne asked "Are you sure? This could backfire."

I said, "I will live with the consequences." We turned around and found Victoria and both Daphne and me were startled.

Victoria asked, "You two have become good friends, must be because of the project."

Daphne laughed and I said, "Shall we."

We exited the library and Daphne sat down and she had a worried look and everyone was concerned about Daphne and Luna asked "Why are you so worried?"

Daphne smiled and said, "Nothing everything is fine."

Luna said, "Is it the Nargles are they also giving you troubles."

Daphne said, "Yes, it is the Nargles."

Luna said, "It's not a problem they will give back your things when they are done with it."

Luna got up and hugged Daphne and Daphne cried a little.

-------------------

We were going upstairs and Victoria asked "Where are you taking me?"

I said "Someplace amazing." She then followed me to the seventh floor.

She asked, "Why are we on the seventh floor?"

I said, "Just trust me I will show you something amazing." I then grabbed her hand and passed the corridor three times.

She asked "Why are we here aga..." she stopped when she looked at a giant door appear in front of her.

I said, "Let's go."

We entered the room and the room was lit with 100s of candles and there was a cooking station with ingredients. there was a small table with two chairs.