Spinoff!

October 1st 2021

Hi again!

Curious about how in the world Alyssa and Michael got together? So was I.

I've decided to write a spinoff to Melody's Muse featuring Alyssa and Michael 😊 I hope you decide to check it out! 

---

"Despite being a writer, Michael Adachi is a man of few words. Stoic and arrogant, he'd much rather bury himself in his work than join his friends in partying and dating.

Alyssa Aria is a popular social butterfly. Bubbly and vivacious, she has the ability to befriend almost anybody.

On freshman orientation day, Michael is assigned to be Alyssa's tour guide. They quickly learn that Alyssa can't stand Michael's inflated ego, while Michael finds Alyssa's vibrancy sickening. To their dismay, the two find themselves in an unlikely relationship when their worlds (quite literally) collide and Michael begrudgingly becomes dependent on Alyssa.

They keep their arrangement simple - provide food, transportation, and basic human necessities. But as the two grow closer, they find themselves becoming more and more entangled in each other's lives, much more deeply than they ever expected. Their circumstantial relationship that was meant to be purely transactional quickly becomes complicated as the two begin uncovering the demons of each other's pasts.

Can a conditional relationship born out of necessity grow into something more?"

Thank you! ♥