Disclaimer

This is my first writing though... But I will try my best. I hope u enjoy!!

I promise my story won't be the best but alteast not worst...

I took reference from -
~ Property, story by AZulaikaOn
(also some parts are same so credits to her)

NOTE :- NOT ALL PARTS OF THE STORY ARE THE SAME....

This is all fanfic and nothing based on real evidences

If you decide to read this story, you have to agree to going through cringy/cheesy lines/moments....

Comment ur opinions! Looking for ur support and motivation!

Re-readers pls don't leave any clues/reveals/spoliers in the comments. Let it be suspense!

If you rewrite/reuse my story don't forget to ask/tag me!!

⚠ But PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME ⚠

* Images credits to, whoever it belongs to *

Thank you for whatever number of readers, votes, comments....I have....Lysm <3

I'll try my best no to leave u all hanging. Cuz I know cliffhanger sucks.....

Last but not least. Thanks for deciding to read my story and I hope u can complete whole story without a second thought!!

SARANGHEYO! <3

This book, I published two years ago and after that my writings have matured a bit. So the immature me jotted down many cringey plots and i hope now, you can understand where that came from.

I accomplished revising the book, rectifying the errors and also deleted some plots. But i didn't rewrite the whole book or changed plots completely. So they're still the same, but a better version.