Flashback (explanation)

Not a chp, just an explanation!

SARA'S P.O.V
I , Mihyu and Jimin were bestfriends during schools. I had huge crush on jimin since then. I wud blabber and tell Mihyu always about it.

MIHYU'S P.O.V
As Sara told we were childhood friends.... Sara wud annoy me by talking about jimin. I and jimin basically ignored her. We were straight to studies and were behind good scores.

JIMIN'S P.O.V
Sara wud cling on to me. I guessed she has huge crush. But I didn't tell her that I loved Mihyu.

SARA'S P.O.V
I was invited to Jimin's 16th so was Mihyu... It was long time we were meeting him. We almost lost contact when he transferred when he was 7.

MIHYU'S P.O.V
As Sara told, I really wanted to go but my grandma was sick and I wanted to stay with her. So I refused and Sara was on her way to Bangkok to visit him.

JIMIN'S P.O.V
After we transferred I changed a lot. I was trained to be a mafia and I became a bad guy. After so long I was going to meet Mihyu but she refused.

SARA'S P.O.V
After party, I confessed to jimin but he refused telling that he loves MIHYU and never thought of me more than a friend. I was dumped.... He took a promise from me that I wudn't tell anyone about it and especially Mihyu...

MIHYU'S P.O.V
After Sara came from party, she started being cold to me and almost ignored me. I questioned on her sudden change but she didn't utter anything. And after some months, she also got transferred.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V
After so many years, jimin returned to Seoul and administered in same high school as us. But he wasn't the same one, he changed a lot. Mihyu missed jimin and Sara a lot.... But she wud have a bad impression on old jimin if I wud tell her that he is the same jimin. So I refused and told he was another one.

SARA'S P.O.V
After since Jimin's B-Day party, I hated Mihyu at most although she was my bestie... After we (sara and her family)  transferred, I didn't try to make contact, instead I started investigating about everything. Jimin, Mihyu, taehyung, past, present,etc....

Now u maybe wondering that why Mihyu didn't guess Sara when Mr.Park introduced her....So after receiving coldness from Sara both of them parted ways... And even when they meet they act like they don't know each other...

Same with Jimin too... Like they both knew each other but Jimin didn't get along and framed like he never knew her... And remember jimin told Sara was annoying at that time? So yeah... It was true....I explained the reason above...

And in further chapters Sara would harm Mihyu that's because of jealousy.....i guess it sounds reasonable.....

Okay? Easy to understand?
Sorry to make changes. But this was the plot twist, I thought of! How's it?

Anyways I Love You <3
Thanks for reading my hell boring story. I hope u'd continue further too.....