5. Our parents!?

Don't be a silent reader sweetie <3

MIHYU'S P.O.V

We drove home and I layed myself down on my comfy and fluffy bed. Ahh.. I'm tired! Suddenly, someone knocked the door then stepped inside Taehyung. Wanted to step already, then why knock!? " Yes ? " I said.

He took a deep breathe before speaking. Then he looked at me straight in the eyes. " Mihyu.... You know that I will work with my friend after I graduate, right?" He asked. I frowned but I nodded my head. " Okay, emm.. I want you to take care of yourself.. Lock the door EVERYTIME please.. You know that my graduation is around the corner, right? " His words make me frowned even more.

Wait.. His voice is.. Cracking ?.. Is he.. Crying? Oppa...What's wrong?

" Straight to the point please.. Plus, why are you so worried ? Mom and dad will take care of me, right?.. " As soon as I said the words 'Mom and dad', Taehyung's eyes immediately get teary. Wait...Why!? Crying!?

I asked while shaking his arm. Suddenly, a tear escaped his eye. What the hell ? He looked at me with teary eyes then he held my hand tightly in his hands. " Mihyu.. Mom and dad is gone.. " His words make my world stop. Wait.. Wait..! Wait!!  I looked at him with wide eyes and disbelief look. "What the hell oppa!? This is not funny!"

He held my hand more tightly than before. His hands are shaking. " Mihyu... They're gone.. Their plane crashed while they're on their journey to U.K.. Believe me.. They're gone.. FOREVER.."

He said softly. I looked at him. Slowly.. My sight started to blur....And I know that my eyes get teary. A tear escaped my eye.. " No.. No.. No ! Mom ! Dad! " I shouted while holding my head and clenching my hair. Taehyung pulled me into his embrace and hugged me tight. He stroked my hair slowly to console me but nothing can console me right now.... Mom Dad Why? Why you leave me Leave us!?

Next day ~

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I woke up in the morning as usual. No.. Not as usual. But as a girl that had been crying since last night. I grabbed my towel then I stepped into the bathroom. I picked an outfit and do my hair as soon as I done refreshing myself.

I walked downstairs. I looked at the kitchen and I saw Taehyung is looking at me. I just walked towards the couch and sat down, waiting for him to done eating so that we can go to school.

" Mihyu..." suddenly I heard Taehyung softly called my name. I raised my head only to see he is already looking at me.
" Come...Eat your breakfast.. " He said while grabbing my arm. But I snatched my hand away from him. " I don't want to.. " I said in a low tone.

Yes, I don't want to. I don't have any appetite to eat. He sighed. " Cupcake.. Please.. I know it hurts.. It's also hurting me.. But please, don't torture yourself.. I love you, you know that right? " He said again. His words almost comfort me but I still shook my head means 'no'. Later, I felt a grip on my hand. I looked at Taehyung.

" Oppa, let me go... " I said. " Not until you agree to eat.. " He said in a deep and husky voice. " I said, I don't want to.. Clear? " I said, slightly raising my voice. He tighten his grip on my hand. Make me winched in pain. " Eat.. " He said in a stern voice. I looked at him with anger in my eyes.

But I can't do anything. All I can do is sulk. He is stronger than me. I snatched my arm away from him then I stand up and make my way to the kitchen

JIMIN'S P.O.V

While the others and I are talking while waiting for Taehyung, suddenly someone sat down beside me and I immediately know that is Taehyung because I saw Mihyu walked angrily towards her friends I think without even looking at her brother or even us. I stared at her while many questions are floating in my head.

" What's wrong with Mihyu?" I asked without even looking at them. "Seriously Park Jimin ?? You are worrying about Mihyu but you didn't even care about your friend beside you! " My coldest friend, Min Yoongi, spoke. I looked at him then I looked at Taehyung that is sitting beside me. His face is gloomy. " Hey.. What's the matter, bro?" I asked. He sighed heavily. "Our..Our parents.. " He stopped. I furrowed my eyebrows. " Your parents..?" I asked again. " Our parents.. They.. They're gone.. Their plane crashed while they're on their journey to U.K.."

He said while his voice is cracking. He is going to cry.. The others's eyes widen. Shocked of course! " But.. " He wiped away the tears that almost escape his eye." But I need to stay strong.. For Mihyu.. I can't show my weak side to her.. I can't.. " He said again. I looked at him then at Mihyu.

She is.. Crying.. While her friends are comforting her. And I'm hurt when I see her like that. Sorry baby girl, but I can't be with you to comfort you. But soon.. Soon you will be mine.. Don't worry.. I will protect you

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I just walked away and walked towards my friends without even looking at Taehyung. I feel like crying right now! I feel like crying because of two reasons. One, because of my parents. Two, because Taehyung just scolded me this morning.

" Hey, hey! Why are you crying?! " Yoona asked with concern in her voice. I ignored her question and I immediately hugged IU that is beside me and let my tears fall. " Hey.. Mihyu?.. Are you okay? What's wrong?? " IU asked softly.

" Something's not right.. Mihyu, what happened?" Mia spoke." My-My parents.. Th-They.. They're gone.. " I said as I cried more. " What?! " They all said in a sync as their eyes widen. " Wait.. H-How ?? " Sunmi asked. " Plane crash.. Their plane crashed when they're on their journey to U.K.. " I answered. I can hear they gasped. And I can feel that IU hugged me tighter.

" Oh my god.. Mihyu.. " Yoona said then she held my hand. " Mihyu .. Don't worry.. We will always be here for you.. Okay?" She said sweetly. Later, Mia held my other hand. "If you want to cry, then do it.. If you want to tell us anything, go ahead.. We're here to listen to your problems.. Okay? " She said. I nodded my head and continue crying while IU stroked my hair slowly to calm me down.

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I layed myself down on the couch and groaned loudly. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to the side, only to see my dad is smiling at me. He then sat down beside me. "What's wrong, Chim?" He asked. Yup, Chim is my nickname. Only my dad can call me Chim or should I say only my dad knows that my nickname is Chim.

" It hurts.. It hurts a lot when you see your girl crying but you can't be there to comfort her.. Ahhh! " I said then I closed my eyes. "What?" He asked and I opened my eyes and looked at him. He is frowning. "Well, actually Taehyung's parents.. Gone.. Their plane crashed when they're on their journey to U.K.. " I said.

My dad's eyes widen. " What ?? Really?? No wonder I saw news about a plane crashed on the TV and newspaper.. " He said. "Yeah.. " I said in a low tone.