4. My Crush

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I watch them from a distance and see boys bowing and apologizing . And Mihyu? She's accepted it and shook her head. I see boys coming towards me. They bow and go... Fuck yeah! That's what you get for misbehaving with MY GIRL

I quickly hid behind. When I saw Mihyu coming.

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I stood up and am on my way to library.....I go to library when my Secret Guardian kills/make apologize people. To calm my head and divert my mind from thinking about Guardian, murder, people, apology, etc.

My friends, neither stop me nor ask me anything as they knew, i needed some time to relax. And adjust these daily tantrums. They sighed and wished the professor who entered as I went out.

I sat on a chair and placed some fantasy book and start reading it. I didn't realize when my I dozed off. I opened my eyes to my right side. I see handsome boy or should I say.....My crush!? Sleeping beside me. I was staring at him without a blink. He opened his eyes. And caught me staring.

To avoid the gaze, I checked my phone and I realize it's 6pm! And 5 missed calls from Taehyung. I swear he's gonna KILL ME!! I called him instant and told him, I am safe and I was at library. Before I cud say, he annoyingly said, 'I am finding you since hour. Now come fast am waiting near gate!'

I turned my back. And I took a look at him. He chuckled. Probably, he heard me. Aishh! How to uninstall myself...

JIMIN'S P.O.V

Mihyu grabbed her bag and started walking, suddenly I realize that she left her books... This is the moment jimin! Go! I grabbed the books and pulled her bag and gave her sweetest smile I could... And said " Miss, ur books.. " She smiled and took it but I saw her cheeks going red...and in a blink she ran away...

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I rush down...and found Taehyung waiting at gate, I see his worried his face. I gave him tight hug and said " I am fine! " He hugs me and pats my head.

We walk to home. And throw myself on bed. "Aah! Home sweet, home! " WELL NOT REALLY ALONE, I HAVE OVERPROTECTIVE BROTHER IN NEXT ROOM

"Mihyu ! " Suddenly I heard someone called my name and I know who. " What?! " I asked. Well, more like shouted back. " Get ready! I'm gonna bring you to have a dinner!" He shouted. I groaned annoyingly. I sighed heavily but I still get up from my comfy bed and grabbed comfortable outfit and let my hair down as I'm too lazy to make any style plus I'm gonna sleep anyway after we get back home.

" I'm ready.. " I said as I ran dowstairs and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch, waiting for me. He looked at me." Wow.. I never thought you can get ready this fast.. " He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes then both of us get out of our house and went to his car.

We stepped into the restaurant as soon as we arrived then we immediately picked a table to sit. We sat down on the chair then the waitress came to us and took our order. After we ordered and the waitress left, both of us talked about random stuffs....

Taehyung also said that he will start working with his friend as soon as he graduate which I response 'I know that already' face.. Suddenly, " Hi Tae.. " Someone tapped Taehyung's shoulder, making him turned around to see who it is. And here I am, looking at an angel that is curving the sweetest smile ever. Ahh, my crush is here..

" I never thought that we will meet here.. " The unknown boy A.K.A my crush, said. Taehyung smiled awkwardly. " Well Jimin! Emm.. What are you doing here?" He asked. I turned my head to him and looked at him in disbelief. Seriously oppa?

The 'Jimin' chuckled. So.. His name is Jimin.. " I had to meet a client but my eyes caught uh! So I thought of saying hi... " He said.

Jimin looked at me and immediately I felt my stomach flipped. How can only a STARE can make my everything flip!? He smiled. And I smiled back. " Hi Mihyu... Nice to meet you..." He said softly. Ahh.. Such a gentleman..
" Likewise... " I replied. He turned to looked at Taehyung again.

" See you at school.. " He said while tapping Taehyung's shoulder. Then he bend down to reach Taehyung's ear and he whispered something that I didn't hear. Then he looked at me and smiled once again before walked away. I blushed. OMG! He smiled at me just now!

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

" You soon will see ur cupcake marrying me.. " He whispered to me then he walked away after he smiled at Mihyu.

I raised my head to look at Mihyu and guess what, she is BLUSHING! She fucking fell in love with Jimin or what?! Oh my god.. Why..? Why Jimin....Why you need to have a handsome face until almost all the girls like you but you are the mafia leader's son?? Plus, you're their ONE and ONLY heir! Oh god...

" Oppa ? " I came back to my senses as Mihyu called my name softly. I looked at her. I hummed in response. " Emm.. What is his name?.. " She asked slowly while smiling sheepishly. I mentally face palmed myself. " Emm.. Park...Park Jimin.. " I said.

I mentally banged my head this time. Why..Why I told her his fucking name?! " Oh.. " She response that she smiled sheepishly again. " Why? You like him? " I asked. " Emm.. "

She rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. She didn't even get to open her mouth because the waitress suddenly came while bringing our food. After saying 'Thank you' to her, both of us digged into our food.

Don't like him, cupcake.. Please....