36. New One!

( ALERT - I AM SORRY IF SOMEWHERE YOU FEEL THAT IT'S SHIPPING LISKOOK/NAMSOO. AND YOU AGAINST IT, A SERIOUS APOLOGY. BUT THIS FICTIONAL AND CONTAINS NO SHIPS FROM MY SIDE!! )

MIHYU'S P.O.V

" U-uh they didn't tell me but they had a badge on which SHADOW DRAGON was written.. " She said. I wasn't that shocked but still I heard a gasp. " Wait- " Lisa spoke and Jungkook interrupted. " Isn't it the group of Ms.Irene? " Jungkook spoke as it made my eyes widen. " Yes it is. But? " I questioned as he understood. " Yeah, I found her suspicious. So I did a background check then I got to know. I tried telling other members but they were just blinded in trust. They didn't believe me " I was amazed. " My boy! " I said as I ruffled his hairs.

Then suddenly a door opened and it revealed Jin oppa. He was breathing heavily. " What happened? You good? " I stood up from my seat. " Yeah yeah, am f-fine. I just rushed to tell that Taehyung is on his way... " He just told but I understood. " Okay, thanks! " I said and he closed the door. Then I turned towards Tzuyu, " Okay so, leave it on us we'll manage. But promise you won't do anything like this next time. " I cooed and finally concluded.

" Yeah... " She said in a low tone but we still manged to hear. Then I turned towards the door and started walking but Lisa-

LISA'S P.O.V

Unnie accepted her. Poor girl..how young she is...she must be having a hard time..maybe she really needs some help? Then something stricked me. " Here, This is Somi's number. She's tutor in your university. Maybe she'd help you with scholarships. " I offered as the child's face lightened up. " She's my friend and she's good. So feel comfortable! " I tried not making awkward. " Thank you so much Unnie. You all still helped me after what I was doing! " She grinned as she pointed towards everyone in the room. " You all are the best! " She said and hugged. " Aigoo it's fine. Just make sure that this doesn't repeat!! " I softly warned her. " Dae.... " She nodded cutely. She after all was really innocent. Then I gazed at the talkative boy who was sitting numb. " Bye Jungkook! " I offered a warm smile. " Bye! " He gazed at me and waved.

MIHYU'S P.O.V

Lisa helped Tzuyu. Even though I was bit angry and furious. But still she was innocent. I liked it. " That's my girl! " I said while smiling as Lisa backhugged me. " Whom I learnt from? " She said with a bright face and raising her brow. " Love you! " She winked and climbed on me. " Ew, leave me! " I complained instead. Then I stared a few at Jimin before leaving.

After a Few...

" Ahh. " I stretched myself on the couch comfortably as I reached home. " I called Sam and told about everything. He told he'd make sure about everything. " Lisa said and I nodded.

The Same Evening (At 7)...

JISOO'S P.O.V

" Okay sure! I'd be there in few " I said on a call. I slid my purse on my formal piece, grabbed bouquet and walked down. " Unnie you going anywhere? " I looked at the lazy one stretched on the couch. " Yes, to Seoul Hospital...wanna join? " " Wait- " I interrupted her knowing what she'll tell. " Yes, It's Jimin's hospital. But I have my old neighbour hospitalised. " She made a 'ooo~' face. " Sure, anyways I was just going for a walk " She said. I nodded. " Just wait, I'll grab my coat! " She exclaimed, jumped off couch and ran towards her room.

" THE MAFIA GROUP ' SHADOW DRAGON ' ALSO KNOWN AS ' SD ' DISSOLVED. SOME OF THE MEMBERS HAVE ALSO BEEN FOUND DEAD. " The man with glasses announced the headlines on the news channel on t.v. Shadow Dragon? Looks I have heard somewhere!? Maybe Sam was talking about it? I guess- " Gaja! (Let's go!) " Mihyu interrupted my thoughts. I nodded. She glimpsed the headlines and gave a evil smirk. " Um? You know them? " I questioned. " Yeah, they were our rivals. " She replied. " So? You- " She interrupted me. " Aishh unnie, we're getting late! "

We often tend her not to tell much about our rivals and murders... She hates it.. and honestly we all weren't Mafia's anymore, just some undercover things we did.

We parted ways as we reached the hospital.

After 2 hours..

" Um.. this is where Jimin has been admitted? " I asked the boy who was nearby. " Yeah. You? " He interrogated. " Ah, I am Jisoo, Kim Jisoo. Mihyu's sister like friend. " He nodded. I pointed towards him and he understood. " Yeah, I am Namjoon. Kim Namjoon, Jimin's family. " "Oh.. " Then we heard a cute little snore. We gazed, the owner was uncomfortably, sleeping leaning his face against the wall. " Um? " I asked while looking at him. " Ah..He is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. He is smallest of our group. " I nodded as I understood words by words.

NAMJOON'S P.O.V

There was awkward silence until Jisoo screamed her lungs out. " What happened!? " I gasped. She pointed towards a dark brown, 6 legged cockroach who was walking towards us. Before I could kill it, she hugged me tightly, trying to go deep beneath my jacket from fear. I comforted her and waited the cockroach to go. " Shh...it went " I whispered lightly in her ears while caressing her hairs. " Uh.. " She loosened her grip from me and searched it around. " Ah..thank you...and uh s-sorry for inconvience. " She shyly said while looking down.

JISOO'S P.O.V

To avoid any further awkward conversations. " I'll go and check on Mihyu " He nodded and moved a bit, giving me a way to go. I entered the room and saw Mihyu, who was dozzed off. What should I do now? Should I just wait a bit? Maybe just? She suffered a lot, she needs some rest. It's better not to disturb her. I guess...

I turned behind and saw Namjoon looking at me " Um..I guess she was bit tired..she's sleeping " " Ah..maybe..you can just wait here. If you don't mind " He offered me a seat. " Komao(ty) " I said as I took a seat.

Suddenly-