13. Easy One

JIMIN'S P.O.V

Oh ! Today we have a date!! I turned my head to the clock. I rolled my eyes, It's not even 5 p.m. yet!

I guess I need to- Suddenly someone knocked the door. I looked at the door then walked towards it before grabbed the door knob and twisted it. It's Taehyung.

"What do you want?" I said coldly while leaning against the door frame. " Morning Jimin.. There's something I need to tell you.. " He said. I raised an eyebrow. "Okay, emm.. Hoseok told me just now that someone broke into our weapon's room.. "

He said again. I furrowed my eyesbrows." How can they do that? I thought the security for that room is quite.. Strong..?" I asked. " That's true.. The security is strong.. CCTV everywhere, bodyguards here and there, but the bodyguards are USELESS.. They don't even know how to fight I guess.. The CCTV.. Broken.. " His words make my blood boiled.

"So, what happen to all the weapons? " I asked. "... Some of them are... GONE.. " He said. I closed my eyes then I yelled on the top of my lungs. " GET THEM, NOW!!"

I stepped into the basement with Taehyung. The others (BTS) already here. Taehyung, being the P.A. of mine, always stay with me. As soon as I stepped into it, I saw a few boys that are in a kneeling position. Their faces are clean so I have many chances to make it 'dirty'.

The other members are crossing their arms while standing around the boys. " 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... " I counted one by one while walking towards them slowly. But seriously though, I feel like a psycho guy. As soon as I stand in front of them, I stared at them. "Who are you?.. " I asked calmly. No response.

"Who are you?" I asked again, raising my voice slightly. "Who are you?! " I immediately shouted because still no response. I can see that four of them shaking in fear while one of them not. He looks like the oldest. I looked at him then I walked towards him. I bend to look at him closely. "Who are you?.. "

I whispered in a deep and husky voice. He slowly raised his head "None of your business motherfucker.." He said then spat at me. The others gasped. I closed my eyes then wiped my face using my hand before I slapped his fucking face. "Hyung!" The others shouted. I looked at them then smirked. " Oh, he's your brother?"

I said then I grabbed one of them by his face harshly. I guess he is the youngest because his face said so." Don't touch him! " The one that I slapped, shouted. I turned my head to him then I smirked. "You don't want me to touch him? Then tell me who the fuck are you.. " I said. " Never ! " He said.

" Oh, you're such a stubborn boy, huh? " I said then I pulled out my gun and immediately shot his younger brother. " No ! " He shouted. " Still don't want to say anything?! " I yelled then shot another one. " Fuck you, STOP!" He shouted again. " Fuck me!? Oh please, I will do that only with my princess.. " I said then shot another boy. Wow.. I'm such an easy person..

" I SAID STOP! " He yelled again on the top of his lungs. His eyes already becomes watery. I laughed out loud. " This is what you get when you disobey me.. " I said then I moved towards him. I lifted his head using my gun. He looked at me with anger in his eyes. I pouted.

" Aww~ Hyung is crying~ " I said while smirked widely. "Now.. " I said then I pointed the gun to the last boy. Well, I killed the others so.. There's only one boy left. Hehe. " Tell me who are you.. Or I am killing him too... " I said while looking at the oldest with death glares.

The boy looked down." You don't need to know my name.. But I came here for.. REVENGE.. " He said then slowly raised his head to look at me. I furrowed my eyesbrows. What??
" Revenge? For who?? " I asked. " For my dad, you monster! " He shouted then I immediately slapped his face. " Watch your mouth, kid! " I raised my voice then I shot his little brother.

" NO !! " He yelled. Again.. Come on, how many times he need to shout in this chapter? " You.. MOTHERFUCKER!! " He shouted then he ran to me. I furrowed my eyebrows because he looks like a crazy guy while running. Watery eyes, dirty clothes, messy hair, blooded lips and ugly face. So, I just shot him.

Settled. There he is, laying on the floor, DEAD. I looked at him then the others. " Investigate about him.. Then tell me later.. " I said then I stepped out of the basement.

Few Hours later ~

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I was in my room moving to and fro waiting from someone to update me something... Suddenly, someone knocked the door. I turned my head towards it. "Who is it?" I asked. " It's me.. " The 'someone' said and I immediately know who it is. It's Taehyung. I walked towards the door, grabbed the knob then twisted it. There he is, standing in front of me while holding his tablet. " What?" I asked.

" Yoongi and Namjoon already investigated about the boys and they want me to call you for them.. Let's go... " He said. I nodded then I followed taehyung.

I stepped into the computer room or should I say Yoongi's and Namjoon's work place. I saw the others already in the room. I walked towards them.
" So.. Who are they? " I asked in a serious tone.

" Okay, emm.. They are one of your victim's sons.. Remember the police that caught you shot a boy at a.. Dark alley, I think? They are his sons.. " Yoongi spoke. I looked at him." They remember me? How?? " I asked while furrowing my eyesbrow.

" Well, your thumbprint were all over the police's body.. So when they investigate his killer, they found out that you're the one.. So.. Basically, the oldest wants to kill you and his other siblings help him too.. " Namjoon then spoke. The others make the 'oo~' sound while. I just laughed.

" Oh my god.. Who does he think he is? Wants to kill me? Ahh.. One in a million years.. " I said. " Yeah.. He probably think that he is your match.. " Jungkook said. "Boys like them, under my nose.. " Seokjin then said. " What are you gonna do? Suddenly become a nice guy, give them something to drink, secretly put poisons in it? " Hoseok said. " I got exposed.. " Seokjin answered then all of us laughed.

How do you feel so far? I hope the shit ain't going farr! This was probably an extra chp but since I felt that it's Mafia's ff...it really does need some vibes.. What do you think?