3. Apology Accepted

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

You better not kill him, Jimin.. Because if I count, I think you already kill THOUSANDS of them. Well, not really thousands.

I know that you're a future-to-be mafia leader but school is not a place for you to release bullets. I know that you do this because you love my baby sis but.. When you do this, it makes me see you not as a human but as.. A MONSTER....

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I get out of the car and leaned against it to wait for Taehyung.Soon, I felt someone poked the the side of my stomach. Then I saw Taehyung already walked away, leaving me behind. " Oppa ! So meanie ! " I said then I ran to him and grabbed his arm so that we could walk side by side.

We arrived at the cafeteria then I followed Taehyung that walked to the table where his friends are. He sat down beside one of his friends after he make the fist bump thingy with them. Then, he noticed me. What a jerk. He didn't notice me or what?!

" Yes my baby sis? " He asked softly. I rolled my eyes then I removed something from my bag and passed to him " Here's ur lunch. Don't eat junk. You'll get ill. " He smiled and grabbed it.

While he took, I felt someone is staring at me. So I looked up and my eyes met one of his friends's eyes. I smiled sweetly at him then he smiled back. Ahhh.. He's so handsome! His eye smile. Aishh. I'm already dead.

And when I swifted to reality, I realized that I was staring at him. I was embarrassed. I found my cheeks burning. I bowed and speed walked away.

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I was staring at her. Suddenly, she looked up and her hazel eyes automatically met mine. Her lips then curved into the sweetest smile ever! Ahh! I feel like dying!

She really has an effect on me. As she is been staring at me almost a minute now. Until Jungkook fake coughed, Aishh this brat! Always a spoiler!

She seemed damn embarrassed. I gazed at her blushy cheeks. She bowed and walked as fast as she cud.

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I sat down on the chair as soon as I spotted my friends. Suddenly, the teacher make an announcement through the speakers. " Okay students.. I just want to say that we lost one more boy students.. He also involved in a car accident yesterday and he found dead.. That's all.. Thank you.. " And then the announcement ended. I can see that some of the students shook their heads.

" Dead.. He didn't apologize you, right? " IU said then we all chuckled. " Yeah.. But sometimes I find it weird, you know.. I mean.. Well, they died in the same way.. Which is car accident... " Yoona spoke. All of us looked at her.

" I also find it weird though.. It's not weird if they died in a different way and we're not going to be suspicious too but.. They died the same way and the same day...Which is the day after they bothered Mihyu.. Plus, some of them also will apologize to Mihyu.. " Mia said.

And here I am, just remained silent while listening and nodding. As I also find it mysterious.

Suddenly, three boys came to me and bowed. And I'm not suprised. " We apologized for what happened yesterday Mihyu.. We're so sorry.. " One of them said. I didn't reacted. I just stared blankly at them. " Who's dead? Your leader? " I asked. They nodded while looking down. " Okay.. I forgive you.. " I said. " Thank you.. " They said and rushed away.