23. I Forgive You

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I can't believe it.. S-She returned my smile! My eyes get teary as soon as I saw her smile. I cried.. I cried because I'm happy. I'm fucking happy! Especially when I saw the sincerity in her eyes while she did that.

I don't think she did that because she wants to annoy this slut Sara but because perhaps she.. ALREADY FORGIVE ME!!?? Oh my god ! She smiled wider as soon as she saw my teary eyes before she turned her head to the others. I wiped the tears before looking at the others again.

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I can see that his eyes immediately become teary as soon as I returned his smile. That's why I shot a wider smile at him before turning my head to the others.

" So, Sara.. Why are you here?" Dad started the conversation. Sara sit properly or should I say sit CLOSER to Jimin before speaking. Ahh.. Fuck this bitch.

"Emm.. My dad, Mr. King, wants to be your business partner but he didn't know the way you and your gang work.. So he sent me here to know how you guys work so that he can follow your way to make you comfortable while working with him.. "She said, making dad nodded his head.

" Ahh.. I see.. But, my gang's led by my son now.. Not me.. " Dad said, making Sara curved a small smile or should I say a small smirk." Oh.. You mean, by this handsome guy that is sitting besides me right now?" She said while putting her hand on Jimin's thigh. Jimin just make a blank face." A.K.A my boyfriend.. " I said, making her looked at me then rolled her eyes.

I can see that Jimin smiled while looking at me. I shot death glares at him for not protesting when she touched him.

" Emm, Mr. Park.. May I know who this girl is? Well, I know her name but.. Who is she in your gang? " She asked, making me raised an eyebrow. WTF..? Dad looked at me before speaking. " Ani.. She is innocent " Dad said while chuckling... Everyone also chuckled including me but that slut just rolled her eyes.

" She's not interested or.. She's not capable in anything?" Her words make all of us immediately looked at her. " Excuse me ? " I said while looking at her. "What? It's true though.. You're not capable in anything, that's why you are not in the gang.. You are nothing.. " Her words make me chuckled. Huh, looks like someone wants to play.. " You are a stranger in this house, so you don't know me.. You don't know what I'm capable of.. I'm not like you that will make my hands dirty because of someone else's blood.. And I'm not like you that will be a slut just to seduce your own enemy and kill them after you fucked them.. " I said calmly and my words make her eyes widen while the others trying to hold their laughters. I then turned my head to Jimin that is smiling at me. I gestured him to follow me.

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I immediately stand up as soon as Mihyu asked me to follow her. Only God knows how happy I am right now because she finally talked to me! But before I step out of the living room, I turned my head to Sara." She is NOT nothing in this gang. She is MY PRINCESS.. " I said then I followed Mihyu.

I follow her and both of us arrived at the balcony. She leaned against the balcony's rail before sighing. I rested too on the windows. " Anyhting you want to talk with me ? " I whispered while looking straight into her eyes. She stared at me for a while before speaking.

"I forgive you.. " Her words that just came out of her mouth make my lips curved into a wide smile. But I still want to know why she changed her mind.

" But why?.. " I asked. She looked down before meeting my eyes again. " I just realised.. That anger is taking over you that time.. That's why you can't control yourself.. You also have heart, so of course you immediately became mad especially when you got to know that.. Your mom's killer and rapist is.. Our dad.. So, I guess you need a second chance.. But promise me that you won't hurt me and Taehyung oppa again.. " She said before pulling out her pinky finger while looking at me. I smiled then I connected my pinky finger with her's.

"Promise.. " I said, earning a cute smile from her. Then, without warning, I crashed my lips on her's. She wrapped her arms around my neck while we kissed passionately. " I miss you so fucking much.." I said between the kiss then I felt that she smiled between the kiss.

Ahh.. This is the best day ever...

I'll be updating another one tomorrow as well! Make sure you read it!

Anyways, what you think about this story, is this shitty or amajin?