37. Finally :)

( ALERT - I AM SORRY IF SOMEWHERE YOU FEEL THAT IT'S SHIPPING NAMSOO. AND YOU AGAINST IT, A SERIOUS APOLOGY. BUT THIS FICTIONAL AND CONTAINS NO SHIPS FROM MY SIDE!! )

JISOO'S P.O.V

After Jungkook went there was awkward silence. I felt Namjoon staring at me but I avoided the eye contact. Many minutes passed in silence until- I felt a heavy thing on my shoulder. I peeked at the thing, it was Namjoon. He was sleeping while resting his head on my shoulder. No wonder the sleeping beauty looked so good...and handsome. His rosy-petals pink lips, his eyes were perfectly embedded along with black delicate eyelashes. He was natty, neately dressed and- WAIT! What am I thinking!? I silently slid my phone out of my purse trying not to wake him up. It was already mid. I should go now it's getting pretty late. I stood up but....

Someone grasped my hand. " Please stay, would you? " He whispered. I didn't know what to do. It was getting late. But I don't know why I ended up nodding instead. I took my seat back, and he leaned his head again on me. I didn't refuse and stayed numb instead. I texted Lisa.

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I woke up as I felt some light shakes. " Yeah? " I said while rubbing my eyes. My eyes landed on a nurse beside me. " Uh am sorry for waking you up, but would you mind shifting a bit? We want to apply medics.. " She spoke in one breath as she had been preparing since. " Ah yeah, sorry! " I said while smiling and moving aside. I don't know, how I slept here.

Maybe just, I was bit tired. I thought while stretching myself. For applying ointment, they opened his shirt. The gunshot wound was visible. The scenes replayed in my mind. It made me quite emotional. Tears started to roll down. After they were done with medications and sponge, I grabbed his hands tightly and started to sob silently. Tears weeped down, it started falling on Jimin's face and I felt some sensations.

" M-mihyu " Jimin whispered.

NAMJOON'S P.O.V

I aroused as I was trying to process about yesterday night before I felt someone on me. I noticed, it was Jisoo. I was sleeping on her shoulder and she was sleeping above mine head. I didn't observe that I was staring until- " Take a picture, it would stay longer! " She whispered. " U-Uh am sorry. I didn't mean to- I was just- I am sincerely s-sorry. I was just super tired- " I was interrupted by her. " Shut up. It's fine. I hope we don't meet again. " She classified. I knew she didn't mean it. She rolled her eyes and walked away. " She's tough! " I mumbled myself.

SOMEONE'S P.O.V

" M-Mihyu " Jimin whispered. I gazed at the body who woke up after days, He was trying to open his eyes. The bright light coming from window struck his eyes. I rushed and closed the curtains, arranged pillows and helped him to wake up and sit. After he was quite comfortable and I yelled " DOCTOR! JIMIN'S AWAKE!! " nurses and a doctor hurried in the dorm and checked him up. " Congrats Ms.Mihyu! He is fit to move around. We'll just do some reports.. " He concluded. " And what about discharge? " I questioned not knowing that I sounded worried. " Don't worry, we'll check upon it and maybe we'll give discharge till tomorrow. " He said which pleased me.

" Ah okay, thank- " Before I could complete Taeyung oppa enetred the room while he had some happy tears. He rushed and hugged Jimin tightly as he had been waiting for it badly. Jimin chuckled. One by one all the members entered the room almost making the place crowded. I left making a space for a person to stand. I just bowed and left without making eye contacts with anyone. But still I knew Hoseok oppa must be smiling at me as always.

I went outside and suddenly someone pulled my arm. " Ouch.. " I groaned. As looked it was Jungkook. " What!? " I whisper-yelled knowing that I was still in the hospital. " A-ah sorry.. " He stuttered as he caught my glares. " I just wanted to tell that, you can go to mansion. I have told Rose unnie to prepare you somethng. Since you staying sice 2 days, we must return you something right? " He sounded reasonable. " Ugh no. It's fine! " " Okay fine then! " He said a started walking towards the room. But I miss the food so bad...her food tastes the best ever...it's been so long...and anyways I feel hungry too... " U-um..what she has prepared? " I asked out of curiosity. He chuckled and turned, it seemed that he knew i'd be asking, " Maybe something of your favourites! " He said with made me more tempting. " Okay, Thank you! " I exclaimed as I decided to go for it.

I went down and saw Jisoo unnie waiting. She didn't seemed angry. " Hi.. " I whispered as I took my seat. " Hello! " She greeted me back. She's in a good mood. Thank God. " U-um actually, w-would you mind if you drop me at Park Mansion for a bit? " I hesitated. " Ah okay. " She simply said leaving me stunned. " You good with it? "

" Yeah..they are not bad after all. " I nodded and smiled, agreeing with the opinion...