32. Birthday Surprise! (PART - 1)

After 8 months ~

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I stretched out my hands, yawning so hard that a tear rolled from my eyes. " Aish..dumbo wake up. It's 10!! " She groaned as I acted lazy. " Arroso, arroso (got it/okay) " I muttered as I woke up. " So are there any plans today? " Jisoo unnie said while gazing at the calender. I tried figuring out what was today. Until my eyes landed on some bold words written along with a big red circle on today's date. " Looks like have! " I said as my face lighted up with an evil smirk. " Okay now get up fast and you won't be going alone. " She said which almost sounded like an order. I nodded trying to avoid further arguments.

SAMUEL'S P.O.V

" Let's go C'mon! You're taking hours! " I said while complaining Mihyu for taking ages to dress up. I almost waited 1.5 hours as I dressed up early just with black t-shirt, black ripped jeans, black cap and a black mask below my chin. " Arroso arroso.. " She said while shouting from her room.

Then suddenly a red thing beamed from the stairs. I looked at it and my jaws dropped. It was Mihyu wearing just a Satin Red Bodycon dress with a cut from her thighs, but still she looked drop dead gorgeous. The bodycon showed her curves. She had a perfect body which I never noticed. A long dangling earnings were just amazing. She let her hairs fall down with a bit more makeup than usual. She looked flawless. The way her gown was sliding down the stairs and the way she walked seemed like she owns everything.

I stared and stared at her until she cleared her throat. " You're eyes will pop out.. " She whispered. " You look dazzling! " I stated the truth. " As always.. " She moved her shoulder and chuckled. She walked with black high heels which added a inch to her height and the maids opened the door as she walked out. I followed her like puppy and started driving.

MIHYU'S P.O.V

We parked near the entrance of Park Mansion. Yeah! PARK MANSION. Today's something special as well as I have a mission to complete. I wore a black laced masquerade eye mask which made Samuel question. " Why you wearing it? " " We should surprise them right? " I said with evil smirk. I stepped out and entered the Mansion as my boys kicked and opened it.

Flashback ~

" We have a mission tonight. " He said. I turned my head a little bit. " With whom ? " I asked. The next words he said make my heart goes faster. " BANGTAN SONYEONDAM.." " To kill Jimin ? " I asked. " No.." He said then I turned my whole body to him before raising an eyebrow at him, signalling " Then?". " HIS MAID.. "

"Now tell me everything about her.. " I said as soon as me and Samuel already sat down on the couch, inside our mansion." Okay.. So, her name is Irene Grace. She works for Jimin almost since a year...and now she has gathered everyone's trust she personally works for Jimin as a personal maid. BTS thinks that she is 'innocent and pure'..all of them thought that she is actually just an ordinary girl.. But the reality is, she is a leader for.. SHADOW DRAGON.. " His words make my eyes widen. " Shadow Dragon!? That weakest group ever?? "
I asked in disbelief. Samuel nodded and continued. " Yes.. That's why she works with all the mafia leaders then make them trust her before stealing all of their money from the gang.. "

It's true though.. S.D is the weakest group I ever met. One of the reason why it's weak is because it is led by a bitch that is not capable in anything. And her name is Irene Grace. And how I know their strategy? Well, because it's a cliche strategy that a weak girl will do to gain money without fighting I turned my head to Samuel.

" But why we have to kill her? I don't want to dirty my hands with a bitch's blood.. " I said. " Well, I also don't want to waste my time by killing her but you remember the tragedy where a mystery gang stole our money? The gang is. her's.. " I immediately looked at him but I still try to act cool. " Her's? " I asked again and he nodded his head. Then I slowly turned my head to somewhere else. " GET READY.."

End of Flashback ~

As we kicked the door we caught everyone's attention. I signalled some of my boys to hold BTS who were looking at us while some to look for Irene. " Who are you!? " Taehyung oppa shouted while struggling to free his hands. " Ah me? " I said softly while removing my mask. I smirked as I saw their stunned faces. Their eyes immediately widen. " M-mihyu.. " Taehyung said while looking at me in disbelief. I slowly walked towards him. " We meet again my lovely brother.. Miss me?"

I said then I tilted my head cutely at him. He just stared at me then I see that his eyes started to watery. " Cup-Cupcake.." He said while a tear escaped his eye. I smiled before I wiped the tear using my thumb. He miss me.. I moved closer to his ear before whispering.. " I miss you too.. " I whispered then kissed his cheek. Suddenly after a minute taehyung oppa freed his hands and kicked my boy who was holding him. And pointed a gun at me. I could see anger in his red eyes.

" N-no.. " Namjoon oppa gasped. " Oh I see... " I said as I gave out an evil chuckle. I then removed bullet and aimed at a men exactly behind Taehyung oppa and I fired. It seemed like I fired Taehyung oppa but my aim was so perfect that the shot went exactly beside his ears and landed in the man's chest. Everyone was amazed by my aim. Suddenly.. " Boss! " One of my boys called me, make me turned around to face him, " The girl is upstairs, should we bring her down? " " Ani (no), I also have to wish someone. Let's go upstairs... " I chuckled and followed the boy who showed me the way.

We open the Jimin's door, I step inside and both of them were astonished to see me. I signalled my boys to catch her, now they were holding the girl by her hair. She is kneeling right now while shouting in pain. I smirked then signalled them to let her go. They let her go before I slowly walked towards her. "Hi.. You know me?"

I asked as soon as I squatted down in front of her. She just stared at me with death glares before.. " Motherfucker! Let me go ! " She yelled. " You think? " I chuckled. " What do you want? " Jimin spoke from a distance. I gazed at him and he avoided the eye contact by looking at Irene. " Me? I JUST WANT TO KILL HER! " I howled while I shooted a bullet in her chest and she passed away. As soon as I turned to him, his body stiffened.

Still handsome as always.. But maybe, more handsome...