39. Partyyy!

" You ready for tomorrow ryt? " Jin oppa whispered while I knew tomorrow is gonna be a blast. " Okay then I'll be going now.. " I concluded.

Next Day..

MIHYU'S P.O.V

" C'mon fastt! " Everyone exclaimed when I said that Jin oppa texted me to say that they are on their way.

After Few Minutes..

A horn beeped at loudest ever. We peeped to check, and lo! It was Jin oppa and Jimin. " Shh.. " Hoseok oppa odered and we hid instant.

JIMIN'S P.O.V

There was no voices to be heard and no-one to be seen around too. " You okay? " Jin questioned. " Ya..but where's everyone? " I asked out of suspiciousness. " Oh..they must be u-up maybe? " He tried to calm down. " You informed them ryt? " " Oh y-yeah, maybe they wouldn't have read? " He chuckled. He's weird.

??? P.O.V

To spoil the moment. Sleeping beauty woke up and came towards us without a pinch of guess what we've been doing. " You woke up early today!? " Namjoon oppa whisper-yelled. " Why you whispering Hyung? And what's with everyone's position? Why's everyone hiding? " He threw loads of questions. " Shut up for god's sake! They're coming!! " I stated, warning him. I signalled him to hid behind me but instead-

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

" Shut up for god's sake! They're coming!! " Unnie stated, but seemed like a warning. She signalled me to hid behind her but I saw Jimin coming along with Jin hyung. Wait! Wasn't he supposed to discharge today!? Omg Jiminaa~ " Jungkookshii! " He waved and me. I ran as fast I could to pull a hug but-
I fell down in the corridor and lays and lays of confetti fell upon me making a mess around.

MIHYU'S P.O.V

" There he goes! " Yoongi oppa muttered. All our preparations were messed up. " Part Pooper! " I kicked him while he groaned. " What's going on? " Jimin asked out of confusion. " We kinda prepared a small surprise party for your welcome.. " " And you didn't tell me? " Jungkook argued with an eyebrow raised. " Cause we knew you'll be pooper and spoil everything! " Taehyung oppa backfired. " How rude.. " He whispered while dusting his clothes. " Aigoo " Jimin chuckled making us calm down. " C'mon everyone! " He shouted as we ran for a group hug. " Cheese please? " Jin oppa said while clicking a fine selca.

" Lunch's ready! " Rose Unnie shouted. " Coming! " We said in chorus.

Everyone was set on table while waiting for Jimin to come after freshing up so we can start. " Finally! " Jungkook clapped as he saw Jimin coming towards us.

Everyone finished the lunch at earliest, since it was combination of everyone's favourites. " Ice Cream time! " I concluded while holding a tray of 8 bowls of Ice Cream made by me.

Everyone went to their rooms to take rests, so they can enjoy the same at night too.

" Um unnie can you provide me spare keys of guest room? " I asked out. She nod- " Wait! It's fine. She can join me in my room. " " But- " " I said you'll join me! " He grasped my hand as lightning and didn't lemme speak.

At first we were awkward but then we felt easy and started a normal convo and avoided topics of past. " So you patched up with everyone? " " Yeah! " I exclaimed but suddenly a thing reminded me and my smiled dropped at instant. " What happened? " He said as he cupped my face. " Taehyung oppa- he still haven't been talking to me yet... " " He just needs time..he'll be okay in bit... " I nodded hoping he would.

" Yeoboseyo? (Hello?) " I said as I picked the called. " Where have you been since last night? " Jisoo unnie question on the other line. I signalled Jimin that I'll attend the call outside and continued explaining her.

After Dinner..

SOMEONE'S P.O.V

Jimin pinched me making realise that dinner was over and everyone was on their way to rooms. " You ready? " He whispered. I nodded. He winked. " Taehyungaa! There's soemthing I wanna show I hope you can wait for me bit in backyard. " " Yeah sure. " He said and went out. " Go! All the best! " He signaled a thumbs up at me.

I stood up hoping everything to go smooth as I expected.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

I felt someone coming towards me... " So, how's it been? "

3'RD PERSON'S P.O.V

" So, how's it been? " Mihyu started the convo, trying to make it easy. But Taehyung, stood numb, but little later- " What you want this time? " He spat some harsh words. It made Mihyu sigh in disbelief. Trying not to cry- " I am... sorry " She apologized.

" You know what? Don't talk to me anymore, You think ' A SORRY 'is enough? Uk what we faced? Everyone was dead inside, not only me and Jimin. Everyone missed you! " He took a breath and continued. " First you disappeared, and then you became mafia and killed Sara because of some stupid reasons, out of nowhere you came and shot Jimin, and when you finally felt like staying? YOU APOLOGIZE AND MAKE YOUR SPACE AGAIN? " He said a bit loudly. She tried her best not to break down but failed miserably. " You think that low of me oppa?.... I already said but once again I am r-really sorry-y! " She mumbled and cried out.

Taehyung waited her to calm down. " Apology, ain't enough! " He spoke softly, hurting to see this side of her Cupcake. " Then-n? " She whispered. " I want you to make everything normal, as before! "

She finally exclaimed like a kid, knowing he accepted her. " Okay, I promise! " She paused a bit. " But it starts with you! " She bit her lip hoping he'd except that too.

Can I get some comments, pls?