12. I'll try....

MIHYU'S P.O.V

We turned our head to the 'someone', only to see a handsome middle aged man. " Mr. Park ! " With that, all of them except me stand up and bowed to him. Eh? Who is this man ? The man looked at me then smiled sweetly. I didn't replied his smile back because I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHO HE IS.

" Hi Mihyu... Nice to meet you.. " He said softly. I furrowed my eyesbrow. He know who I am? Suddenly, " Mihyu! Stand up! " Taehyung whisper yelled at me. I looked at him. " Why should I? Who is he??" I asked him. " Just.. Stand up!" He whisper-yelled at me again before pulling me to stand beside him. I stumbled a little bit before I shot him death glares. "So.. How are you?" He asked all of us.

" Good Mr. Park.. " They answered together. Only them. Not me though. Out of blue, Jimin came to the living room. He still didn't notice that man though. Mr. Park, I guess.. Just smiled while staring at him. Out of blue, jimin appeared...

" Hey, why are you guys standing? Anyth- " He immediately stopped talking as soon as he saw Mr.Park standing beside him. " Dad ! " He shouted like a 5 years-old kid before hugged his.. Dad ? Both of them hugged each other while smiling. I just stand there while looking at them. Taehyung moved closer to my ear.

"That is Mr. Park Jihyun A.K.A Jimin's dad.. He's not here for 2 months.. That's why Jimin miss him so fucking much.. " He whispered. I made an 'o' shaped mouth. Oo.. Now I know who he is. " But where did he go for that 2 months? Plus, how did he know my name ?? " I asked.

" He went to Japan for that 2 months because of business stuff.. For the second question.. Emm.. Actually, Jimin talked about you a lot to his dad.. So.. Should I say Mr. Park is ready to have you as his daughter-in-law ? " He answered then curved a smirk.

I raised an eyebrow. " Seriously? " I said then rolled my eyes. Taehyung chuckled. I looked at Jimin and his dad again. They are talking while smiling widely. I curved a small smile. Knowing that they are still a happy family although they are a mafia, make me happy.

" Okay, emm.. We should have a dinner together, so.. All of you can have a shower or something before 7 p.m.. Okay? " Mr. Park spoke, make all of us nodded our head. All of us then went to our separate ways.

I stepped out of the bathroom and picked an outfit. I checked myself on the mirror. And while I'm doing that, the door opened, revealed Jimin. I looked at his reflection through the mirror. He is smiling at me and without realising, I smiled back. He stepped into the room and closed the door. Then he walked towards me. He suddenly BACK HUGGED me. My eyes widen from his sudden action.

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I walked towards my baby girl then back hugged her. Her eyes widen. I curved a smirk. She looks so cute in that pyjama. I just want to squish her right now! "You looks so cute in that pyjama.. " I whispered huskily in her ear then I started to planted soft kisses on her neck. She froze from my action. I chuckled lightly then I turned her around so that she is facing me.

I then lifted her up by her waist and made her sit on the table nearby. I put both of my hands beside her waist, trapping her. I moved my face closer to her's. I stared deeply in her eyes and she does the same. I moved closer to her ear and.. " I will make sure you fall in love with me.. " I whispered then pulled away. I winked at her before I opened the bedroom door and stepped out of the room.

MIHYU'S P.O.V

What the hell just happened..? I just sat on the table, processing what just happened a while ago. I can feel that my face grew hotter and I know what's that means. I'm blushing! I covered my face with both of my hands. Oh my god..

I stepped out of the room and ran downstairs as soon as the clock showed that it's already 6:55 p.m. I stepped into the kitchen and saw that everyone already sitting on their own chairs. Oops! I'm late right?

As soon as Mr. Park saw me, he smiled sweetly. " Mihyu ! Finally! We've been waiting for you! Come on, have a seat! " He said politely, pointing to the seat beside Jimin. Jimin looked at me and smiled. I curved a small smile then walked towards the seat before sat down on it.

Few Minutes Later ~

MIHYU'S P.O.V

The dinner is done and everyone is walking to their bedroom. But suddenly, "Mihyu... " Mr. Park called my name. Making the others also turned their head to me and Mr. Park. "Yes ? " I asked. "I have something to talk to you.. Mind to spend time with me ?.." He asked. " Emm.. "

I looked at Jimin but he only had the confused expression plastered on his face. Then I looked at Taehyung and his face clearly showed the expression that says, 'Go!' I sighed then I looked at Mr. Park. I nodded my head. "Sure.. " I said. He smiled.

" Great.. Have a seat.. " He said, pointing to seat beside him. I walked towards him and now I realised that only me and him were left, others were already in their rooms. " So.. What do you want to talk about?" I started the conversation. Mr. Park sighed then he turned his head towards me. " Mihyu, pls don't hate Jimin, try liking him once....he loves you so bad " What's with everyone today ? Telling me the same thing, and the same sentence.. 'Mihyu, please don't hate Jimin'. What the hell is wrong with everyone!? Telling me the same thing!?

I stared at him for a second. "How do you know he loves me ? You can scan his heart ??" I asked, totally annoyed. Mr. Park sighed heavily. " Kim Mihyu.... Please.. Trust me.. He really loves you.. If he doesn't, why would he kill all the boys that bothered you and refuse to apologize ? Please, think about it.. " He said. I remained silent. It's quite true though.. Then, I said something that make him smiled. " I-I will think about it.. "

I walked towards my bedroom while thinking about what Mr. Park said just now. He really loves me.. Really? Let's think about it. Hmm.. He is my SILENT GUARDIAN. He KILLED all the BOYS that BOTHERED ME. He treats me well although he is a MAFIA LEADER. But.. He kidnapped me! He kidnapped me just to make me HIS. But.. Hmm.. I don't know. Should I try to love him too? He looks like a good boy anyways>

I stepped into the room as soon as I arrived in front of it. And there he is, sleeping like an innocent baby or should I say an angel. Wait what!? But for real though.. He is quite handsome.

I closed the door then walked towards the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and stared at him. My hands hesitantly moved towards his head. I then stroked his hair softly before whispering something in his ear." I will try to love you.. And I hope what you told me.. Will come true.. Good night.. "

I said then kissed his forehead before fell asleep beside him. Wait.. I'm gonna sleep beside him? Wow, I never noticed that... Later, I was drifted off to my dreamland and little did I know, someone curved a small smile..

I woke up the next morning, feeling there is something heavy on my waist. I turned to see what is it and BOOM! Jimin's hand around my waist. I just stared at him, studying his perfect face, his plump lips, his- " Take a picture.. It will last longer.. " He spoke without opening his eyes. My eyes widen. He's awake?!

" You're awake ?? " I asked. Finally, he opened his eyes then smirked.
" Morning baby.. " He said then suddenly, he pushed me to the bed and now, he's on top of me. What the hell!? " Park Jimin.. " I said his name. He moved closer to my face.
" I like the way you said my name, princess.. "

He whispered huskily then moved MUCH MORE closer to kiss me but I quickly pushed him away then I hurriedly stepped into the bathroom. I leaned against the door then I touched my face. It felt so hot!

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I immediately chuckled as soon as she closed the bathroom door. " Cute.. " I muttered then I suddenly remembered something. Oh ! Today we have a date!!

Anyways have a good day/nyt! And keep reading my chapters. Thanks uwu....!