29. M-Mihyu!?

JIMIN'S P.O.V

" Then who did it!? " I shouted once again and everyone flinched.

" I DID IT! " A girl with Cocoa hair, Black hair, black jeans, black hoodie, black cap and black mask. She appeared out of nowhere. Many questions hit me.

She started to step towards me... " Stop! " Namjoon interrupted her. " Who are you? " " I bet you all won't regret to see me! " she revealed and... I swear she was true. We all were shocked. Everyone froze. She curved an evil smirk. Istg, my eyes widened and my blood froze. My heart started beating faster than ever. Is she really Mihyu? My babygirl? Where was she so long!? Why she didn't come back!? Why was she dressed like that!? What's going on!? I had so many questions. " M-Mihyu!? " I whispered-yelled, she nodded.

Baby? I just stared at her. She changed a lot. I missed you so much, Mihyu.." Hello? Are you there??" Her sweet voice make me came back to my senses. I looked at her. "M-Mihyu?.. "

I called her name in a low tone but she still managed to hear it. " Y-Yes, Jimin ? " She said, mocking my tone. I stared at her with sadness in my eyes. She's not the same Mihyu anymore.. " Baby.. " I said in a sad tone. " Baby ? I'm not your baby... " "Mihyu.. Please, don't do this to me.. Please, I'm begging you.. Please.. " I said in a desperate tone. She smiled innocently.

"What? I did nothing.. " She said, innocently. I shook my head then closed my eyes before clenching my hair with my hands. " Please, Mihyu.. Please! I'm sorry, okay!? I'm sorry for scolding you! But this is not the way to get back at me! DON'T HURT ME LIKE THIS, PLEASE!! " I raised my voice at her.

My eyes already become watery. She just stabbed my heart with a fucking knife! She chuckled. " Oh really? I hurt you? Good! That's what I want ! " She said then released herself from his grip before walking towards me. She stood in front of me then smiled warmly. That smile.. I miss that smile.

"Park Jimin.. This is nothing compared to what you have done to me.. You should be grateful, you know.. Because I only hurt you once.." She said then moved closer to me. " I'm not the same Kim anymore, Jimin.. I'm not the Mihyu that is weak.. That will cry because of a guy called Park Jimin.. "

She said then looked deeply into my eyes. "I AM KIM MIHYU... LEADER OF DANGEROUS MAFIA GROUP 'DARK WOLF'.. " Her words make a tear escaped my eye. No.. Please, don't make her a bad girl.. Please, please ! " Mihyu.. No.. Stop, please.. Stop it! Don't do this work again! It's dangerous! " I said while trying to reach her hand but she snatched her arm away from me. Before she walk away, Mihyu turned her head to me and say,

" I will come back to you one day don't worry... " " And yeah, last but not the least, I have good news. Probably one of your sluts will report you. So let it be secret! "

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I spoke and turned, making my way out. Suddenly a man came rushing towards Jimin passing beside me... " Master, Sara has been found dead in an abandoned mansion. And the murderer has left no traces. " I curved an evilest smirk along with evil laugh. My laugh almost echoed in the mansion.

Two months later...

SOMEONE'S P.O.V

" Hi Jen! " " Hey! Where had you been? " She, Jennie seemed worried. " I had something important to deal with... " " Where's Sam? " I questioned. " Oh he! He is upstairs... "

I knocked at the door. But no-one replied so I decided to enter. I saw Sam sleeping with a sweet rosy smile. By seeing him realax and overcome, I felt my lips widened too.

A voice interrupted my view. " Miss, there's a call for you.. " " Dae (Yes) " A maid handed me the call while saying it was Mr.Manobal. " Yes? " I spoke. " We have arranged everything, if u cud just check it... " He said. " Yes sure, let's meet at Club Octagon around 7! " I exclaimed. " Okay, I'll be waiting " He said as we end the line.

" Looks someone is excited!? " Lisa said mockingly. " Who me? " I furrowed. " Who else!? " I looked around but no-one was there. " Uh dae.... We finally arranged things for a deal which we've been waiting since months... " " Mr. Manobal's!? " She seemed more excited than me after knowing. " Dae! " I nodded in excitement. " So when you going to meet? " " Today. Wanna join? " " Ya sure! " " Cool be ready by 7! "

Time Skip ~
At 7, at Octagon Club ~

??? P.O.V

I entered and saw people enjoying, drinking, dancing. And suddenly a wave reflected from the crowd. I waved back as I recognized the man as Mr.Manobal . I grabbed Lisa's hands and dragged her. We get seated and Mr.Manobal starts explaining.

Suddenly a man caught my attention. Probably he seems known and familiar. I excused to restroom and followed the way that men went. He stops at bar and starts drinking aggressively. Shot after shot. People try to stop him but he's already drunk and blabbering.

" J-Jimin!? " I shutter seeing him like this.

29 chapters have already been completed!!! How you think it is so farr?