30. Drunk Daze

{ A/N P.O.V - Look at Jimin!! >< Drunk Jimin is so cuteee! }

MIHYU'S P.O.V

" J-Jimin!? " I shutter seeing him like this. My eyes widened and almost done with reality. Jimin started drinking!? He quit a long time ago and promised that he won't again. People tried to stop him but he instead push him away. " Jimin stop! " I said while shrugging him by his shoulder. " Oh Mihyu? you here? " He recognized me. " Here, have a shot too! " He tried pouring wine to glass but instead it spilt on a man's blazer. Aishh this man!

" Ahh Sorry... " I said while I snatched some tissues from waiter and started removing the stain. " No sorry, just a kiss is enough.. " He pulled me towards him. Our noses touched. " N-No leave me!! " I shouted catching everyone's attention. I tried my best to unfasten my hands... But his grip was strong. I had no option but to kick his little one. " Aah.. " He groaned in pain. I instantly grabbed Jimin's hands and dragged him towards the backyard of the club. But he let go and started punching the man ceaselessly. " How dare you touch my baby!? " He howled. " Jimin it's okay " I whispered. " No it's not! " He wouldn't calm down until I pecked him. He calmed down and I dragged him again, leaving the place while other people helped the man to calm down.

" Now sit here quietly and dare you move! " " O-okay " he acted like he was scared. Suddenly a ring echoed in the area. And it was coming from my purse. I picked the call. " Where are you!? " Lisa shouted on the other line. " I u-um, I am at the restroom!! " I excused. " M-Mihyu who is it? " Jimin started blabbering while, I tried making him silent by putting my hand on this mouth and shooting him glares. " Is there someone near you? He took your name I guess? " " U-Uh near me? N-no no-one is there. It's just a drunk men who is talking to girl named.. " I took a pause to think. " U-uh J-jihyu yeah.. I guess it's his girlfriend.. " " Oh. Come fast we're waiting " she said and ended the call. I gave a long sigh.

" Now you! " I said while pointing towards Jimin. " YOU WILL STAY HERE QUIETLY. WITHOUT MOVING A INCH!! " I shouted at top of my lungs. Making each and every word clear. " O-okay then I'll move by a centimeter! " Jimin cracked a bad joke and started laughing hysterically by his own. " Tch.. " I gave another death glare making him shut.

Few Minutes Later ~

LISA'S P.O.V

Mr.Manobal explained the whole deal. It was amazing but I guess needed some corrections. Mihyu was lost somewhere until I pinched her. " Aah.. " She groaned. " What are you busy thinking about? " " Yeah actually!? Is there any emergency? " Mr.Manobal also chuckled. " Not really but yes.. " She said and bowed to Mr.Manobal

" Uh thank you. You can send a copy, I'll recheck once again... " She continued. He nodded and looked for a handshake but instead she rushed towards the crowd. " I m sorry on her behalf. I hope you could forward the same.. " I apologized. " Yes, no problem " He left and Mihyu came back. " Sry I left my purse.. " she took purse from the sofa and made her way again. She turned back and shouted " YOU GO BACK. I HAVE SOMETHING TO DEAL WITH. I'LL COME BACK ON MY OWN! " It was audible enough. I nodded and made my way to exit. God knows what this girl is doing!?

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I rushed towards the backyard. And saw jimin sitting on the bench. I went towards him and bent to ask but instead he pulled me and kissed me. Heat rose from my stomach to my chest and my heart definitely skipped a beat. His lips brushed over mine like a wave of warmth. The taste of him... it silenced my thoughts and made me want more. It was a passionate kiss until Jimin's phone rang. The caller id showed Taehyung.... I picked the call.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

" Hello Jimin, where are you? " I questioned. " Um..he's at Octagon Club " Some random girl spoke on the line. " Can u pls hand him the phone? " " Yeah but...he is drunk " " Drunk!? " I exclaimed. Not believing it. Jimin is drunk. When he started to drink!? He quit a long time ago..!? " Uh yes " She replied. " Ohkay.. " I took a pause for thinking.. " Can u pls drop him nearby? I m out of town and it's already midnight. So I m afraid if my friends are busy with something or other.. " I expected a answer but there was a awkward silence.