Important information

Author Here!

This book is another Harry Potter sister book. The difference is that she is not really involved in the wizarding world. 

She is heavily involved in the MCU.

I will confess that this was inspired by a book I started reading that was discontinued. 

I say inspired because that is all it really was. Inspiration. 

There are very few similarities to the book I had read.

- OC Faceclaim

- Love Interest  

- And the person who starts it all

That's it really.

Some things in the Wizarding world were changed up to fit with the MCU.

Harry was still born in the 80's. He was just born in 1984. 

There will probably be changes along the way. Nothing too drastic, but a few slight shifts.

Now that those things have been said, you should know that I'm a Junior in high school. So I might not update on time. 

I also have zero social life. So the updates won't exactly be slow. All I'm asking is for you to have mercy on me.

Please don't be a silent reader. I would love to hear your thoughts. All I want is respect. If you don't like something, just be polite when saying so.

Well I'm done here! I would just like for everyone to know...

I do not own Harry Potter or anything in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I only own my OC's and their story lines.

Enjoy!!!