1.7

They were all safely in the jet flying through the night. Natasha decided to co-pilot and let the crew member take over. He was there just in case Natasha and Nikita needed to join the fight.

Natasha wanted to be able to get to Nikita if necessary. Nikita was in the back with the men. She held her head in her hands as she nursed a headache.

"Are you okay?" Lily asked Rose.

Rose smiled at her concern. "At the time my magic took a lot out of me. I had just teleported my entire existence, so I was a little overwhelmed."

"Apparated. What you did is what the wizarding world calls apparition." Remus told her.

She shook her head. "I'm not a part of the wizarding world." Some looked like they wanted to argue, but she stopped them before they could. "I'm a little different from you guys. Just pay attention and you'll understand later."

"Is he saying anything?" Fury asked Natasha through her radio.

"Not a word." She told him.

"Just get him here. We're low on time." He commanded.

Steve fidgeted from where he was standing. "I don't like it." He whispered to Tony, who was right next to him near the cockpit.

"What, rock of ages, giving up so easily?" Tony questioned.

"I don't remember it being that easy. This guy packs a wallop." Steve justified his concerns. He looked back at Loki.

"Still, you are pretty spry for an older fellow." Tony looked at Steve who was already looking at him. "What's your thing, pilates?"

"What?" Draco asked.

"What?" Steve asked

Draco blushed and rolled his eyes at a few people who laughed.

Tony tried to explain, "It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple of things while doing time as a Capsicle."

Nikita looked up at him and gave him a look.

Steve looked just as unamused as she did. "Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in."

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." Tony replied bitterly.

"He also likes making dramatic entrances." Nikita butted in.

"Go back to nursing your headache, Romanoff #2." Tony pointed at her.

A headache he helped create.

"Gladly." She spat out bitterly and leaned back against her seat. Not even two minutes later, she was startled from her resting position, when thunder and lightning came out of nowhere.

Natasha looked around. "Where is this coming from?"

It got louder and closer causing everyone to shift anxiously. Loki's shifting seemed a little more paranoid and uncomfortable. He was looking up at the ceiling like he was waiting for it to cave in.

"What's the matter? Are you scared of a little lightning?" Steve taunted Loki.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki looks over at him, realizing he was being watched.

Thor shifted with a slight frown on his face.

Nikita and Tony made eye contact. They seemed a little more concerned than Steve about his statement.

The quinjet was small, but it was doing it's best to weather the storm. What threw things off was the giant figure of a man landing on top.

Everyone inside jumped or got knocked off balance at the thud that shook the whole thing. Everyone was now alert and moving. Tony and Steve both went for their helmets. Nikita stood up with her katana sword. Tony had gotten his helmet on first and pressed the button to open the rear hatch.