2.1

At the crack of dawn you could see a man jogging across a bridge. Not a moment later another man shot past him.

"Who gets up that early to...to-"

"Run?" Natasha asked Ron in amusement.

"Yeah, that." Ron shivered in disgust. Running was fine and all, but getting up so early to do it was insane to him.

"On your left." The man warned the jogger without slowing.

The man did it again

"Uh-huh. On my left. Got it."

"You seem a little annoyed." Sonya chuckled.

Sam rolled his eyes knowing his sister was gonna get a kick out of the next part.

The man was later seen getting near the jogger again. The jogger took notice of the runner.

"He's gonna do it again isn't he."

"Most likely, and Sam's gonna hate it." Sonya smirked

"Don't say it. Don't you say it." The jogger yelled as he began to speed up.

He said it anyway.

"Come on!"

Everyone, excluding Sam, fell into laughter.

Sonya and Bucky, were the loudest of them all.

The movie paused until everyone was done.

Moments later, the runner found the jogger on the ground clutching his stomach while he fought for his next breath.

"You tried to kill my brother." Sonya shook her head.

"I didn't ask him to chase after me." Steve defended himself.

"Need a medic?" The runner said cheekily.

The jogger chuckled. "I need a new set of lungs." he joked. "Dude, you just ran, like, 13 miles in 30 minutes."

"I guess I got a late start." The runner told him jokingly.

"Really? You should be ashamed of yourself. You should take another lap." The jogger looked away for a second before looking back at the runner. "Did you just take it? I assume you just took it."

"What unit you with?"

"58th Pararescue. But now I'm working down at the VA." The jogger reached up as if asking for a hand. "Sam Wilson."

The runner helped him up easily. "Steve Rogers."

"I'm pretty sure he figured that out." Clint chuckled.

Steve shrugged. "Polite thing to do is introduce yourself."

"Yeah, it'd be kind of arrogant for him to assume." Hermione agreed.

Tony got a few looks thrown at him. He paid them no mind and just flipped them all off.

Bucky noticed the attention being drawn to Tony and shifted uncomfortably.

Sonya placed a hand on his arm. "Rose won't let him hurt you."

"I deserve it." he whispered back.

"Don't start. We already discussed this. It wasn't you." Sonya scolded him.

"Dad, listen to her. He forgave you already."