Hustlers

After everyone fixed a plate they headed back to their seats. Rose took the remote and pressed the power button. The screen showed a variety of videos and an option to "play all". She clicked "play all" and went back to her pizza.

The screen went dark and the words Rosemarie Potter appeared across the screen before going into the video.

"Oh sweetheart." Lily looked ready to cry.

Rose looked at her mom with a soft smile. "I'm fine. I promise." Rose was slightly concerned with how everyone would take the rest of her life. They were gonna see a side of her that she was concerned for them to see. She wasn't ashamed of it. It's who she is and will most likely always be. She is a trained killer. She's not proud of that, but she's not hiding it either.

The video switched to the next one: Marauders Era

Rose paused the video from going to the next one. "You guys knew how to have fun." Rose looked towards her parents and all their friends.

James smirked, "Fun is my middle name."

"Actually, it's Fleamont." Sirius smirked at him as James smirk fell. Remus and Rose snorted at the same time.

"Fleamont?" Tony asked in exasperation.

"Ow!"

"Hey!"

"What was that for?"

Fleamont Potter had hit Sirius, Remus and Rose upside the head. "Did we all forget that my name is Fleamont? My first name at that. Sirius you were mocking him about it, Remus I saw you holding back a laugh and Rose I caught you too." He returned to his seat.

"You hit hard, old man." Sirius was rubbing the back of his head.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Technically he said th-" Sirius immediately put his hand over Regulus's mouth.

"You just joined this family, stop tryna take my spot as the favorite."

"Oi!"

Regulus yanked Sirius's hand away. "Exactly, you have a head start which means I have to gain points somehow." A slick smile appeared on his face. "Besides, it's Remus who should be offended. He's their real favorite son."

Remus shrugged as best as he could with a child in his lap and a plate in his hand. "Can't argue with that logic."

"Hello! Are we forgetting their biological son. Their genetics in one. Their blood. Their first born."

"Stay out of it."

"Not everything's about you."

"Honestly Prongs, could you be any more selfish?"

James blinked at the three boys he called brothers. He turned to his mom in the back who was smiling at them all in amusement. "I'm your favorite, right?"

"You are my sweet and beautiful boy." She cooed like she was talking to a baby. James smiled brightly and turned back to the other three and poked out his tongue. Everyone in the theatre looked amused.