2.2

Steve was in a free fall position before he switched into more of a divers pose. A couple of feet before he was due to hit the water, he switched himself into a position that braced him for the water.

Moments later, Steve could be found scaling the anchors chain.

"That boat is gigantic." Neville said in awe.

Steve silently pulled himself over the railing, right behind an armed guard. His boots made a soft thud, but the guard kept walking. Steve snuck up behind him and yanked him into a choke hold. The man struggled, but it was too late. Steve managed to incapacitate him. The moment the man was down, Steve took off into a silent run.

"How are you so silent?" Amanda asked him.

"He's been training with Natasha." Rose spoke up before he had a chance to. Nat glared at the innocent expression on her face. Nat knew better.

"Private lessons?" Kai asked her slyly.

Rose hummed in agreement. It took everything in her not to laugh at Steve's red face.

Steve ran over towards where two guards stood. Steve tossed his shield at one guy. The man gave a loud cry at the shield to the chest. The shield bounced off of the man's chest and hit the side of the boat, where it bounced off and knocked the guard to the ground. Steve slid under the ropes and caught his shield as it bounced off the second guard. He got back on his feet and hit the hostile with it for good measure. The man gave a loud cry, while Steve caught his shield, and took off running.

He ran all the way to the other side of the boat. He came across two guards. One of them turned around only to be met by Caps boot. The man fell with a loud cry that caught the attention of the other guard. Steve went down and sweeped the man from his feet. The last guard was grabbed by the arm and body slammed to the ground. Steve finished off with a kick to the remaining guard.

"It's like watching Sonic the hedgehog." Andrew mumbled to his friends.

"It doesn't help that he's wearing blue." Alec replied.

Steve ran his way to another part of the boat. One unfortunate guard got knocked off the boat before he even realized what was happening. Steve tucked and rolled to punch one guard and leapt up to kick another. Steve turned back around to the first guard, only to see him pull out a knife. Steve jumped back from it, caught the man's hand and flipped him to the ground.

The second guard used his uninjured arm to reach up and pull the fire alarm. Steve took the blade he stole from the other guard and threw it. The knife landed into the guard's hand, causing him to cry out. Steve swiftly kicked him in the head, making the man black out.

Many winced at this.

"That was lovely." Rose clapped.

"Ten out of ten." Sonya gave him a thumbs up.

"I'm starting to see why they're best friends." Bucky whispered to Sam.

Steve was on the go again. He leapt over a railing that sent him onto a lower deck. He landed right in the middle of a large group of guards. He tightened his hold on the shield before playing ping pong with their heads. They all collapsed into a pile. A guard from the other side walked over to see the commotion. He barely took a couple of steps before Steve sent his shield flying into him.

Another guard got up from the pile and tried to get a hit in on Steve. Steve smashed the man's head with his knee before dropping him. The shield made its way back to Steve. He caught it and went after two other guards. The moment he finished the last guard. A gun was cocked and pointed at his head.