1.5

A jet was flying swiftly above crystal blue waters. Inside the jet was Steve Rogers, Phil Coulson and a very hungover Nikita.

"You look like crap."

"Thanks dad."

Slap

"I mean...you look beautiful."

"We're about 40 minutes out from homebase, sir." The copilot told Phil who was sitting at the monitor.

Phil stood up and walked over to Steve and Nikita.

"So, this Dr. Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?" Steve asked Phil.

Steve was holding a tablet with the basic information of who was to be there. Nikita was semi-sleep on his shoulder with a pair of black sunglasses on.

"A lot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erksine's original formula." Phil answered.

Steve watched the recording of the Hulk before saying, "It didn't really go his way did it?"

"Not so much. When he's not that thing though the guy's like a Stephen Hawking." Steve looked up in confusion.

"Who?" Draco tilted his head.

"A really smart guy." Hermione answered.

"A smart guy. Keep up." Rose grumbled and shifted to try and go back to her half sleep state.

Steve rolled his eyes at her and abruptly shifted so Nikita was disturbed from rest. She raised her head and glared at his innocent expression. She scooted away from him and laid her head back against a bag that was laying behind her in a storage rack.

She let out a sigh as drifted into a rest that was alert but peaceful. She could hear the outside world but she didn't really register what was being said.

"I gotta say, its an honor to meet you officially." Phil told Steve. Steve simply gave him an awkward smile.

"God you're awkward." Natasha told Steve.

Some from every group made noises of agreement.

Steve just rolled his eyes. "Watch. You would be too."

"He was just excited." Rose told them.

Phil continued, "I've sort of met you, I mean we both have. Me and Nikita, watched you while you were sleeping."

Steve looked at a loss for words. Nikita lifted her head and lowered her glasses. She looked down at Phil through the tops of the glasses.

"Slow ya roll, Edward Cullen. I didn't watch anyone sleep. I was there when he woke up. We played card games and ate lunch." Nikita shook her head and leaned back into her original position. "You on your own with that one."

The room burst into laughter. The ones who understood the Edward Cullen reference were the loudest.

"I mean, I was present while you were unconscious from the ice." Phil tried to clean his early statement. He followed Steve who stood up in the middle of the cockpit to watch their landing. "You know, it's really just a huge honor to have you on board this..."

"I'm signing you up on a few dating sites and a painting class. You need a hobby." Nikita gave up on going to sleep. Phil was drowning and she couldn't sleep while he was doing so.