Surprises

After the movie ended everyone was ready for some sleep. The younger crowd chose to have a quick snack before following Ginny to where their rooms were supposed to be. The sleeping arrangements weren't hard to get worked out. Everyone except the young children and Regulus were legal adults, so couples were allowed in rooms together.

Considering the fact that Harry and Ginny were living at the Potter manor, there was plenty of room. But even with all the room, it was still not enough for the large crowd. Rose had already thought this through. Harry (from her time) had told her about another Potter property that was being kept up by a team of house elves. As long as she had Potter blood it would let her (and any company she kept) enter.

Her and the Avengers informed everyone about the plan before bidding them a good night. Harry led them to his office, where his private floo was. Harry could honestly say that he was having the time of his life watching his sister explain the floo to her 'dysfunctional family' (Her words, not his). Everyone looked floored. Only three people looked genuinely unsurprised and that was Clint, Audrey, and Natasha.

When she was done and they assured her that they understood, she monitored them as they did it one by one. Rose left after Harry assured her that it was fine for the kids to stay in Teddy's room. It took a good ten minutes for him to convince her that she wasn't burdening them. After everyone was situated and dealt with, Harry and Ginny were also able to retire for the night.

********

The next morning, Rose's eyes popped up suddenly. She didn't even need to look over at the clock on the wall to know that it was five on the dot. Her body was trained to be awake at that specific time. She sighed and rolled over onto her side. Her face screwed up into a scowl at her sleeping husband. She envied his ability to sleep through a fucking Storm unless danger was near.

"Stop scowling at me." Clint mumbled as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. He was still half asleep.

"How did-"

"I just got back in bed ten minutes ago. Olly had a nightmare and Ginny couldn't calm him." Clint explained to her sleepily.

A part of her wondered why she wasn't aware of this when she's normally able to hear a pen drop in her sleep, but she remembered that she took a sleeping draught that future Harry gave her. "Where is he?"

"Audrey said she couldn't sleep, so she'd keep him." Clint told her. He was being nice, but she could tell that he was getting frustrated from the lack of sleep, so she left him alone after that. Sleep was rare for them, especially with all the demons they have haunting them.

Rose waited until his breathing deepened before rolling from underneath his arm and out of bed. She quietly walked to the bathroom that was to the right of them. She wasn't gonna be able to go back to sleep so she might as well get ready for the day.

After freshening up in the bathroom she walked over to the wardrobe that was in the corner of the bedroom and picked out a simple jeans and blouse combination. Wong was nice enough to send all of their luggage to the manor. The house elves had dealt with it once everyone had found their respective rooms.

Rose made her way downstairs after getting dressed. She wasn't shocked to find her sister also dressed and sipping a cup of coffee. They were raised in the same environment, after all. "Late night?"

"Early morning." Natasha laughed tiredly in between sips.

Rose walked behind the armchair that Nat was in and leaned herself against it. Nat grabbed the arm that Rose lazily draped around her shoulders and left it there. She took her hand that was holding the coffee cup and brought it to her lips for a drink.