2.3

The Triskelion was a large building in Washington D.C. that is known as one of SHIELD's main headquarters.

The wizards were impressed. It wasn't as big as Hogwarts castle, but it was impressive.

"You just can't stop yourself from lying." Steve walked into Fury's office. He was still dressed in his gear. It seems that he got right off the quinjet and went straight to confront Fury.

Fury was comfortably sitting in his chair, his back to Steve, while staring out the window. "I didn't lie. The sisters had a different mission than yours."

"You still withheld important information." Steve grumbled.

"Which you didn't feel obliged to share." Steve stopped in front of his desk.

"I'm not obliged to do anything." Fury corrected.

"So... he's just gonna keep his back turned like your not talking." Sirius rolled his eyes.

"It's a power move." Severus said out loud.

Many, especially spies and agents made noises in agreement.

"Those hostages could have died, Nick."

"I was there. Do you not trust me?" Rose rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Nick sat up and turned to the man. "I sent the greatest soldier in history to make sure that didn't happen."

"Soldiers trust each other. That's what makes it an army. Not a bunch of guys running around shooting guns." Steve told him.

Rose burst into laughter. "You are a bunch of idiots with guns."

Steve was slightly offended.

"She's not completely wrong. I know a bunch of trigger happy morons." Sam agreed.

"Besides, you're not in the army anymore." Audrey smiled sadly at him.

"Yeah, I know."

Fury stood up to be somewhat eye level with him. "Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

"Look, I didn't want you doing anything you weren't comfortable with. The twins are comfortable with everything." He admitted.

The girls ignored the curious glances at the word 'everything'.

Rose being 'comfortable with everything' is what got the last guy stabbed.

"Why does he call you two twins?" Emerson asked, having not been there for her explanation.

"We looked so much alike when we were younger, that with the right hairstyle and clothing we passed as twins. Some of our best operations were done under the cover as twins. It was a running joke at SHIELD that stuck."

"I can't lead a mission when the people I'm leading have a mission of their own." Steve told him firmly.

"Okay, I'm with you on that. Hermione does that all the time." Harry shrugged.

Hermione huffed and crossed her arms.

Ginny laughed lightly. "As if you were leading in the first place. Hermione is the one that told you all what to do."

Harry pouted. He was a leader.

"It's called compartmentalization. Nobody spills the secrets, because nobody knows them all." Fury stood firm on his reasoning.