1.9

Steve was outside of a secure storage room doing his hardest to break in. After a bit of a struggle, he was finally able to force the door aside to get in.

"I still can't believe he broke into a secure room without me." Rose crossed her arms and pouted.

Clint chuckled and kissed her cheek.

Steve looked around to be certain he hadn't been seen. When he was content with the stillness of the hall, he entered the room.

He walked a little ways in before something up and above caught his attention. He grabbed the nearest storage container and used it to hoist himself. He then leapt and grabbed onto the railing to pull himself up and over.

[Scene Change]

An unmarked truck was driving through a tunnel. It contained Erik Selvig and the Tesseract in the back of it.

Erik Selvig was using tongs to pick up a cylindrical thing of iridium and place it into a machine. Whatever he did must have been working because a satisfied smile lit up across his face.

[Scene Change]

"As soon as Loki took the Doctor, we moved Jane Foster." Phil said as he and Thor looked at a picture of a beautiful brunette.

"Ooh. Who's Jane?" Audrey teased Thor.

"His girlfriend." Rose responded with a smirk.

"Well, she was. We sort of... have an agreement." Thor tried to explain.

"Yes, well, disappearing to Asgard every ten seconds will cause a few rifts." Tony shrugged.

"Don't be an A-hole." Rose pointed at him.

Tony held his hands up in surrender.

"They've got an excellent observatory in Tromso. She was asked to consult there very suddenly yesterday. Handsome fee, private plane, very remote. She'll be safe." Phil informed Thor.

"Thank you. It's no accident, Loki taking Erik Selvig. I dread what he plans for him once he's done. Erik is a good man." Thor said.

"He talks about you alot. You changed his life." Phil stood from his perch on the desk. He began walking and Thor followed. "You changed everything around here." He finished.

"They were better as they were. We pretend on Asgard that we're more advanced, but we come here, battling like bilge snipe."

Everyone made noises of confusion.

"Like what?" Sirius frowned.

"You guys don't have that either?" Thor asked the wizarding group.

"No!" They all exclaimed at once.

"We do have giant chickens though." Draco said. He shivered just thinking about it.

Ron snorted. "Yeah, and you nearly killed one."

"For something that was your own fault." Harry added.

"All because you had to be better than Harry." Hermione said.

"I believe it's pronounced, Pottah." Rose added last.

"Hey! Don't triple team me. This isn't Hogwarts" Draco pointed at them before snapping his head to Rose "And since when did the trio become a quartet?"

They all laughed and turned their attention back on the screen.

Phil paused. "Like what?"