Chapter 11 - The Guy's Threat

DAMIEN POV

After Sophia left to check on her friend I went to change my clothes in the locker room. Since I can't find where Steve is I mindlinked him to meet me after class at the parking lot. I'm still on cloud nine thinking of the kiss when my wolf talks.

'I love our mate already. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen Damien.' Crimson is almost howling for joy.

'I know how you feel. I honestly want to claim her but I know it's too soon for her.' I confessed thinking my mate's face.

'Her wolf also in doubt about us but I'm not sure why.' He made me remember.

'Yah I think she's a bit nervous and trying to avoid the topic about the pack she's in.' I agreed.

'Maybe she's just a bit alarmed because of our Pack's name let's give her some time.' He pitched in.

I'm heading outside the locker room when somebody bumped my shoulder. It was the blonde hair guy with blue eyes that interrupted us earlier named Garret.

"Stay.Away.From.Sophia!" This idiot guy pointed his finger at me with a scowl face.

"How dare you threaten me? Who the hell do you think you are!" I spat.

"It's not a threat it's a fact! I hope this is the last time I'll see you around with her." He somehow got a powerful voice but it has no effect on me. I'm an Alpha take that idiot!

"If you know what's good for you I suggest you stay away from me and Sophia!" I strangled his neck.

"You mess with the wrong guy!" He held my hand and recited some weird language.

I don't know what happened after that but my mind went blocked. I realized Garret is already gone and I'm alone.

"Hey man! Everything okay?" Steve tapped my shoulder.

"Huh? Oh yeah everything's okay." I replied in dazed.

"So what's with meeting here that you can't tell me through mindlink?" Steve curiously said.

"I found her... my mate!" I exclaimed.

"I'm happy for you man. I guess this is a double happiness. I also found my mate last week her name is Nicole." He was grinning just like me.

"Why didn't you tell me? Anyway my mate name is Sophia." I gave the details.

"I just forgot to tell you since we've been at the pack meetings. I also found out the reason I'm not well last week was because Nicole was sick." He explained.

"You claimed and mated her so that's why your scent changed." I sniffed him again.

By the expression on his face I know they did it. It is also the only way both mates can feel each other's pain or emotions.

"Well... what can I do? We both can't control each other and we wanted it but there's one problem." He touched the base of his neck with a bit of sadness.

"I know exactly what you feel so what's the matter?" I questioned him.

"She's from a neighbouring pack the... uhmm... Nightshade Moon. I know we haven't visited that pack and I'm afraid you won't understand me so I kept it." He admitted while I studied his face.

"I understand and I want to tell you that your pack is actually our family friend from Pops and Grams." I continued the story.

"You think I can introduce her to our pack as the Beta Mate?" Steve popped the idea.

"Of course we will introduce them soon. For now I have to deal with a certain guy trying to steal Sophia from me." I pointed to the guy.

"Will do thanks cous. Anyway we better go home and tell our parents about it." Steve act giddily.

I started the car engine and head home. I rushed to my room then I remembered what happened earlier.

'Do you somehow remember anything Garret recited earlier Crimson?' I tried him.

'Yeah I think so but it's Latin something like--' He repeated the words.

In te mearum

(In my hands thee)

Exaudi orationem meam,

(Hear my plea)

Per voluntatem imperantis

(By my commanding will)

Manus tuae non occidere.

(Your hands won't kill)

'Thanks Crimson. I need to research about it maybe I can find something.' I wrote it on the paper.

'Let's check the library later maybe we find something.' Crimson advised.

When I reached the library I started reading some books but nothing can help me. I'm getting frustrated so I went to find Dad but then I need to tell him about my mate first. Now I'm in front of my parents' room hoping I didn't interrupt them.

"Dad, Mom. Can I talk to you for a minute?" I knocked at their door.

"Come in! What is it you wanted to talk about?" Dad let me in.

"I found my mate." I proudly delivered.

"Where is she? What pack is she in? Is she from here? When is the wedding?" Mom starts rambling as I sighed. Here we go again.

"Mom, first yes I found my mate. Her name is Sophia but she's not from our pack. Second, I'm still on getting to know her stage but I will make sure you will meet her soon. Lastly, there's no wedding happening until I claimed her." I answered all her questions.

By the time I'm done with my explanations she's in for another one.

"You still haven't claimed her?" Mom puzzled.

"Mom... Dad... I need to give her sometime---" I gave my reasons.

"Just don't forget about her heat. You need to complete the mating bond. No pressure just a reminder." Dad reminded me.

"Thank you Dad." I hugged him then Mom joins in.

After our conversation I went to my room with a big smile on my face. My only worry now is the coming heat for my mate. I hope when it happen Sophia is ready.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine