Chapter 34 - The Unexpected Battle

SOPHIA POV

I'm now sixteen weeks pregnant and it's like our son will popped out. I stayed home-schooled like Vanessa on Damien's request. We still don't know anything from the stalker and Damien was really on the edge about it.

The day Damien proposed he's been always around me and gets more protective. We decided to do the wedding after I gave birth since I'm now huge as an elephant but Damien sees me like I'm the sexiest on the planet sometimes I think he is losing his mind.

Now I'm attending my preggo best friend's wedding. Yup! Both Vanessa and I are pregnant but she prefers to be married before their child is born. The wedding is held on their Kingdom with gold and ivory as motif. Since she was officially crown as Princess her securities tighten for her and their child's safety. Her powers evolved same with Anthony after they mated. Then I filled her everything that happened to me from her brother up to my sudden get away. I was happy that we were still able to catch up after we found our mates.

I also met Anthony's family especially his twin sisters namely Arabella turned out to be Michael's mate. Amelia whose mate is a vampire Prince named Jarred. Lastly, Macy's mate is Prince Vincent a demon of course all of us are in the entourage!

I was stunned because it's unnatural to happen. Ironically we are all supernatural but anyways not any of us thought it was wrong or bad. We treat them all fair and not any ounce of discrimination or judgements from us or any of their pack members has happened. That's what we all hope for a peaceful pack.

'We will be like them in a month baby.' Damien mindlinked me during the ceremony.

'I know we will but right now I'll let my best friend have her moment. They are match from Moon Goddess grace. And I'm happy for them.' I smiled while watching the couple.

They kissed after announcing the husband and wife part then we proceed to the reception a little later. Somehow I felt strange and something is about to happen.

"Are you okay baby? Is my little man here giving you hard time again?" Damien placed a hand on my growing tummy.

"I don't know baby. I feel there's something bad is going to happen." I touched my tummy.

From the corner of my eye I saw Michael talking intense with Vanessa and Anthony is comforting her. I was glad Vans opened her thoughts and I saw Michael's vision. Minutes later I smelled rouges and Damien instantly secured me on his side. Before I could reach Vanessa we heard screaming and growling.

"Damien! There are rouges! Vanessa is in danger!" I notified him.

"Go with Vanessa and with other women on their chamber. It's safe there and I will check it okay." Damien instructed me.

"The Kingdom is under attack King Marcus!! There are witches and hunters with rouges!" Vincent yelled from the doorway.

He was given a chance to be with Macy provided he will be working as a guard in Cardovy Kingdom.

"Prepare the fighters and take the pregnant women and children in the chamber. Now!! Jasmine go and take Sophia with you." Anthony kissed Vanessa's forehead.

"I can't leave you here! I'm coming with you! We can fight them!" Vans opposed.

"No you won't! Stay with the rest of the women you will be safe there. You knew what the vision is all about so this is not up for discussion." Anthony demands on his powerful voice.

"Anthony's right Vanessa you need to be safe. We will handle it in the meantime please take Sophia with you." Damien joined in.

It's a must for us that when there's a fight or attack we will be on secret chamber. Being stubborn mates we want to fight but we know we can't win any arguments with our protective mates.

"Get back to me safely. Promise me." I'm now very nervous.

I know it's not good for the baby but this is stressing me so much.

"I will baby. I'll be back soon as possible I promise." Damien pecked my lips.

They left and went to the battle using Vanessa's power to create a vortex they summoned some of the different Kingdoms and they appeared promptly. We walked away from the scene and proceed to the passage. Just then I saw Pamela running as well she wasn't invited to the wedding so how come she is here?

'WHAT THE HELL IS THAT BITCH DOING HERE!' Ruby growled.

'We've been searching for her for three months!' I was fuming.

'How did she get here Vans?' I mindlinked my best friend.

'I don't know Soph that was my same thought.' Vans matched my tone.

"This way quick!" Pamela shouted.

"Who are you?" Macy looked at her weirdly.

"I'm Pamela, Garret's mate. Now come with me you can ask me anything as soon as we get to the tunnel safe." She focused on Vans particularly.

"No!! She's not coming with you!!" I yelled.

"Fine if you wanna die out here be my guest! For those who want to be saved follow me." Pamela turned around.

Most of the children, elder women and pregnant women towed with her. We didn't have a choice but follow their direction. Soon we are inside the dark alley Charles's Mom and my Mom are sitting in the corner with the twins. I mindlinked Vanessa to inquest Pamela and she did.

"How did you know the Palace? You are not a Pura Lupus." Vanessa grilled her.

Pamela didn't answer she smirked and mumbled words.

Et nos qui numquam expergisci a somno in somno,

(Let we who waken from our sleep)

Revertere simul somno.

(Return at once on slumber sleep)

Oh my God! I knew I'm right with my intuition before. She is a witch but how?! Why?! I tried to mindlinked Damien to warn him but something is blocking me.

'Vans she's a witch and casting a spell on us!' I informed my best friend.

'I knew it don't worry I won't be affected by it.' She assured me.

"What are you doing?!" Anthony's sister tried to yell but failed due to the spell.

"Answer her!" The other girl grabbed Pamela's wrist.

Everyone started to feel dizzy and our eyes slowly closing! Before I lost my sight I saw something inserted on Vanessa's arm.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine