Chapter 33 - The Inappropriate Proposal

DAMIEN POV

I was ecstatic when I found out where Sophia is. It was Mom who called and filled me in with my mate's pregnancy. I flew to Hawaii immediately knowing it's a risk to take but I'm willing to do anything to have my mate and my pup's back.

When I saw her with a baby bump I just want to wrap my arms around her. I was nervous as hell especially with her piercing stare at me. I'm so thankful she listens and finally believed me.

Now she's already home and lying on our bed sleeping. I promised to make it up with her for the rest of my life. I love her so much and our son.

"Damien baby I love you too but you forgot to block me." My mate cuts in.

"I intend to keep it that way for the rest of our lives. I will never hide anything from you ever again." I kissed her.

"I know but right now your son won't stop kicking." She placed my hand on her baby bump.

"He stops maybe he just want our undivided attention." I smiled and spooned her.

"Yeah he's been restless without you." Sophia stared at our hands.

"I'm very lucky to have the best mate ever. You have so much understanding for me even I doubted myself if you will forgive me." I ran my hand on her shoulder.

"Baby let's forget about it okay because there's only one thing we need to do. We need to find where that Pamela bitch is!" Sophia spat fiercely.

"You look hot when mad baby." I felt her shiver.

"Damien, I'm serious! I need to see that bitch! I want to know how the hell she managed to fool us!" She exclaimed.

"Our men especially Steve is tracking her down the day you walked away from me but it's like she's been lost from the earth." I caressed her face.

"To be honest it's impossible to break the bond unless she knows a witch to cast a spell on us but why? What was her reason?" She fired questions.

"That's my thoughts too baby I didn't have any connections with her aside from the school. I doubt she knows me that much considering I was out of school for two months if you remember." I pointed out as we analysed the situation.

"We need to dig in this matter I will talk to Nicole tomorrow. Maybe she is familiar with witch craft or anything related to spells." She concluded.

Her witty ideas make me really want her so much. The way she creased her eyebrows is hot! When she's mad she's hot! Everything about her is hot!

"Why don't we pick up where we left off earlier?" I wasted no time for her reply.

After we regained our breaths from our love making I gently lay her back. I stand up and grabbed the box on the drawer.

"I love you so much Pia. Marry me." I blurted out.

"Damien." She uttered softly.

"Let me finish I know it's not the best romantic proposal you expected but I can't keep it anymore. The night you ran away was supposed to be my proposal. I spent every detail to make it perfect for you because you are perfect for me. I know I will spend the rest of my life making up for all the mess I did. You and our pup is my life and I will die protecting you in every way I can. Please say yes to be with me forever?" I showed the princess cut diamond ring.

"Why do you always cut me off?" She huffed.

I can't determine if she is mad or not. The truth is I don't know if she will reject me or not.

"Sorry baby but... could you please say something? My knees are hurting you know." I joked.

"Well you should've thought of how I was hurting before you complain." She faced the other side of the bed.

That's when I knew she's still hurting from what I did. She will not marry me anymore because of my foolish mistakes. I stood up with a slumped shoulder but she lifted my chin.

"At least wear this shirt and your boxer." She handed it to me.

"It's okay you don't have to answer and if you are not ready." I realized I was still naked but I don't care.

"Yes." Sophia stated clearly.

"D---id you just say yes?" I just want to make sure.

"Absolutely Yes! Yeah! Damien Harold I'm going to marry you." She exclaimed.

I placed the ring on her finger and kissed her lips.

"I love you so much baby but you will pay for what you did." I smirked while thinking of her sweet torture.

"Admit it you thought I will reject your proposal." She mocked me.

"Well... you can't blame me." I swear I felt my face turned red.

"Do you really think it's nice to tell this story with our kids on how you proposed to me?" She giggled.

"Fine you win but still you're not off the hook." I started her punishment.

We ended the nightfull of pleasure in my expense of torturing my mate. 

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine