Chapter Twenty Six

Genevieve’s P.O.V
By the time we finally got there, we had rushed to find the door Harry had been dreaming about and had soon found an elevator and walked in. by the time we got to the floor we needed to be on, the door had opened, “Department if Mysteries'' the voice said and we soon walked out of the Elevator to soon see a door in front of us, “this is it'' Harry spoke up and we soon continued to walked towards the door and as we entered the room, it was filled with Crystal Balls as they filled every shelf that was in the room but there was no sign of Sirius, “something doesn’t feel right” I spoke up as I looked around as I held my Wand up a little higher as a light glowed on the other end and we soon began to look around to find what Harry was looking for as Harry had gone farther than the rest of us, “he should be here” we heard Harry say as Neville and I saw a Crystal Ball with Harry’s name on it, “Harry” we both said at the same time, "you might want to see this" I said before Neville spoke up “it’s got your name on it” Neville continued as Harry came up from behind us to see, “the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. for neither can live while the other survives.” we heard it say until we all noticed someone standing a few feet away as they wore a mask, “who are you” I asked as they walked a little closer, “where’s Sirius” Harry asked not long after, “you know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams, and reality” the man said as he revealed himself to be Lucius Malfoy, “you saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now hand me the Prophecy” he asked Harry, “if you do anything to us I’ll break it” Harry answered until we heard the deranged laugh of Bellatrix Lestrange as she walked up from behind Lucius, “he knows how to play. Itty, bitty, Baby. Potter” she said and my brows furrowed, “Bellatrix Lestrange” Neville mentioned, “Neville Longbottom is it? How's mum and dad?” she said to him, “better now they’re about to be avenged” he said as he quickly lifted up his Wand toward Bellatrix but both Harry and I had stopped him and I gently lowered his arm, “lets not start something we won’t be able to finish” I whispered to him as I kept my focus on Lucius and Bellatrix, “now, lets everybody just calm down, Shall we? All we want is that Prophecy” Lucius asked, “why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?” Harry asked before Bellatrix freaks out a little, “you dare speak of his name? You filthy Half-Blood” she shouted, “it’s alright, he’s just a curious lad, aren’t you? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made” he said as we all noticed that we were being surrounded by other Death Eaters, “which is lucky for you, really. Haven’t you always wondered, what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord ? Whyhe was unable to kill you when you were an Infant? Don’t you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me. Then I can show you everything.” he said to Harry until he spoke up, “I’ve waited 14 years. I guess I can wait a little longer. Now” he said and both himself and I shouted Stupefy towards Bellatrix and Lucius and we ran for it along with the others as we tried to find our way out but we soon split up but when I heard someone fall I turned to see that It was Luna as she had fallen on her back, “Levicorpus” she said and the Death Eater went flying, “come on now Luna let’s go” I said as I helped her up and found Neville, “Petrificus Totalus” he shouted, “well done Neville” Luna said, “Nice one. Now let's go” I said after as we left the Death Eater lying on the ground and we soon met up with Ginny and the others , “is everyone alright” I said and they all nodded and as a Death Eater cam flying towards us, Ginny had shouted a spell, “Reducto” she said and soon after, every shelf and Prophecy in the large room had begun to fall, “I think we should run for it now, don’t you think” I said as we all started to walk back except for Luna and both Neville and I had grabbed an  arm and brought her with us, “get back to the door” Harry shouted and we all ran for it and had finally made it through the door but it wasn’t the door we all thought it was as we all started to fall.

As we had landed on the ground we all slowly got up and looked around to see where we had ended up, “is everyone alright” I asked looking around, “yeah” they all said except for Harry, “Department of Mysteries. They got that a bit right, didn’t they?” Ron said, “yes they did” I answered him as I noticed Harry walking towards the Archway until I began to hear why, “the voices. Can you tell what they’re saying?” he asked and I just furrowed my brows, “no not really” I said walking up behind him, “there aren’t any voices Harry. Let's get out of here” Hermione said as Luna walked up next to me, “I hear them to” she said until Hermione spoke up again, “Harry, it’s just an empty Archway” she told him as none of us said anything, “Please Harry” she spoke up again and Harry turned around looking up, “get behind me” he asked and that’s what we all did as we all raise our Wands and before we knew it, a fog of black surrounded us as we all tried to defend ourselves until we were soon held by a Death Eater and I looked up to see who was holding me and it was none other than Fenrir Greyback and see Harry standing in the middle until we heard a laugh lightly, “did you actually believe or were you truly naive enough to think, that children stood a chance against us” Lucius said as he walked passed Harry before turning around, “I’ll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the Prophecy now, or watch your friends die” he said to Harry as he held out his hand and I tried to get out of Greybacks grip, but he held me tighter then he did before, “Don’t give it to him Harry” Neville said to him, “Harry don’t” I said as he soon raised his hand to give him the Prophecy until there was a bright light that soon revealed Sirius, “get away from my godson” he said, “you’re all screwed now” I shouted a little before Sirius had punched Lucius in the face and another bright light soon appeared and circled around and as it passed me, Greyback had let me go and Tonks had appeared along with a few others like, Moody, Kingsley, and when I saw Remus a smile had grown on my face and when we made eye contact we rushed to each other and I soon jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly, “are you hurt” he said as he held my face in his hands, “I’m fine” I told him as we soon began to fight off the Death Eaters and when they were all finally knocked out, it was only Lucius left as he fought Sirius and that was when we I heard as I saw Bellatrix appear on a stone, “Avada Kedavra” she said as it hit Sirius as he soon floated into the Archway and Remus soon went to Harry as he tried to hold him back until Harry had let out a scream of pain and sadness and I soon flinched a little as I began to cry a little as well, not just for Harry but for Remus as well as Harry soon ran out of the room and chased after Bellatrix and I went right to Remus and hugged him from behind as I heard him start to cry until I felt him turn around and bury his face into my neck and I just held him for what seemed like forever.

After some time had passed, Remus had calmed down a little bit as he soon rested his forehead against mine, “how are you feeling” I asked him caressing his cheek, “I don’t know what to feel right now, I just lost the only friend I had left, and now I’m alone” he said and I moved his head to look at me, “look at me. You’re not alone, you will never be alone alright. You have me, Dumbledore, Harry and everyone in the Order. Do you understand, you will always have us” I told him and he nodded a little, “I love you” he said with a tear slipping down both of our cheeks, “I love you more my love” I said back before we kissed, “you should go to Harry” he said to me, “are you sure, I don’t want to leave you” I said and he nodded, “yes, I need some time to think right now” he said and I nodded and soon rushed to where Harry had left and soon found him in a corner as Dumbledore fought Voldemort and rushed over to him just before lightning and I had used a spell to protect us until Voldemort had produced a large fiery snake and just before it could get to Harry and I, Dumbledore had done something about it and had eventually had Voldemort in a ball of water and just as Dumbledore had dropped him, both him and I had blocked Voldemort’s attack long enough until he used it as it pushed us back and had all the glass windows break and Voldemort used the broken glass and had rush in our direction and I again I helped Dumbledore with the spell as the glass had soon turned to dust and it soon became to much as we both had to stop the spell and cover our faces and soon stood up to see him disappear.