Chapter Thirty Seven

Genevieve’s P.O.V
The Holidays were nearing an end and since Remus was getting back on his feet after the full moon had passed I had to head back Home to Aunt Minerva, “are you sure that you will be alright when I’m gone” I asked worried and he nodded, “don’t worry about me love, I’ve done this many time’s on my own now before you came along. So there’s no need to worry about it” he told me as he reassured me about it and I nodded letting out a shaking breath, “alright then and the Potions are in the cupboards above the Kitchen sink alright” I told him and he smiled, “alright now get going, I don’t want you to be late” he said and I gave him one last kiss before I aparated back to Hogwarts and went to my room to unpack and put everything away before seeing where Aunt Minerva could be and soon found her in her classroom as she was at her desk doing a few things, “hey Auntie, how are you doing” I asked as I walked up to her and sat in a chair in front of her desk, “hello dear I’m doing well, how was your Holiday” she said putting her glass down on the desk, “it was good, it was good. How was yours” I asked starting to feel nervous about what I was going to tell her, “it was good, not much had happened” she said and I nodded, “is something wrong dear, you look worried or nervous” she asked and I let out a heavy sigh, “ya I guess you could say that, it’s just, Remus had asked me to move in with him and I said yes, but now that I think about it, I think I might be moving to fast” I said now feeling bad, “oh dear, there’s no need to feel guilty about saying yes and wanting to move in with him, I know you’re a grown woman, you can make your own decisions. So if this is what you really want then I will allow you to move in with him if you want” she said as she sat next to me and I smiled, “alright then, even though I said yes about it, I’m going to think it over more on it” I said and she nodded before we both got up from the chairs and hugged each other, “I love you dear, I’m glad that you are happy” she said and I smiled to myself, “I love you to Auntie” I said before we broke away from the hug with smiles on both of our faces, “now you head to your room and get some sleep, the students will be arriving tomorrow since today was the last day of the Holidays” she said and I nodded, “alright Auntie, goodnight” I said as I walked to the door before waving, “goodnight dear and sleep well” she said and I soon left and went back to my room for the rest of the night and had gotten changed and had gotten into bed and looked through the pictures that I put into the Album that I got  and smiled to myself as I remembered every what had happened in every picture that’s in it and soon began to fall asleep with it in my lap.

Classes had started back up again and I was walking the halls making sure everyone was getting to their classes on time until I had bumped into someone and turned to see that it was Hermione and Harry, “hey guys, how are you doing” I said to the both of them, “not to bad I guess, Harry mentioned about what happened at the Burrow” she said and I nodded, “ya, it didn’t look to pretty” I said until we were about to walk past Ron with Lavender, “excuse me I have to go and vomit” Hermione said as she walked away and I shrugged, “to be honest I don’t blame her” I said until I followed to make sure she was alright and I soon caught up to her, “you doing alright” I asked as I walked beside her, “ya I’ll be alright, thanks for asking though” she said and I smiled, “no problem, I just want to make sure everything’s alright considering your feelings for him and all” I said and she just smiled, “well I’ll let you get to class, see you later” I said and she waved, “bye” she said and I did the same before walking away. Later that day when classes were over and everyone was in their House Common Room, I had soon noticed Harry walking about and decided to see what he was up to, “hey, where are you off to” I asked wondering as I walked beside him, “Dumbledore wants to see me in his office” he said and I nodded, “let me guess, it has something to do with Slughorn.” I said and he nodded, “why does he want you to get to know him anyways, is something wrong” I said and he shrugged, “I don’t know really, but he wants me to get something out of him and it has something to do with a missing part of a memory that belongs to Slughorn” he said and I furrowed my brows, “well good luck with that I guess” I said and he smiled a little, “thanks well I better get to Dumbledore before he begins to wonder where I am” he said and I nodded, “alright, be careful” I said and he walked away and I just sighed to myself as I continued to do my rounds for a while longer to make sure no one was out past curfew.