Chapter Forty One

Genevieve’s P.O.V
It was now the next morning and I soon found myself in Remus and I’s room to see that he wasn’t there and I got out of bed to look for him and found him in the kitchen and I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, “good morning love. How did you sleep” he asked and I just groaned, “I slept well, did you carry me to bed last night” I asked him and he turned around wrapping his arms around me, “yes I did, you fell asleep before I did so I decided to carry you so you didn’t wake up” he said and I smiled a little as I helped him continue to make breakfast before we got ready for the day. By the time we finished getting ready, we soon left for the Burrow as the both of us Apparated there and by the time we arrived Mrs. Weasley noticed and walked up to us and gave us both a hug, “I’m glad the both of you could make it” she said as she went over to Remus to give him a hug after hugging me, “we’re glad we’re able to come” I said with a small smile and soon began to help her with some of the decorations while Remus went to help with the tent outside. After a while both Mrs. Weasley and I were almost done with what we were doing until we heard a few people walk into the house and went to soon see that It was the Minister with Harry, Ron and Hermione, “oh, hello Minister, has something happened” Mrs. Weasley asked him, “no ma’am, I came to speak with these three for a short while if that is alright with you” he said and Mrs. Weasley nodded, “yes of course, we will leave the four of you alone if that is what you wish” she said and he smiled a little, “thank you Mrs. Weasley” he said to her before nodding to me and the both of us left the room and headed outside to see how the others were doing and I went to both Fred and George to see how they were doing, “hey Genny, how are you doing” Fred asked, “I’m alright, how about you guys. Especially you Georgie” I asked looking at George, “not as bad as I was last night” George answered, “well I’m glad you’re doing alright then” I said, “what do you think the Minister was here for” Fred asked me, “I don’t know, but he wanted to speak Ron, Harry and Hermione when your mother and I saw him with the three of them in the house” I answered before the Minister came from the house and nodded in our direction before Apparating and soon after left, more people had started to arrive and when they did the wedding had begun.

 Especially you Georgie” I asked looking at George, “not as bad as I was last night” George answered, “well I’m glad you’re doing alright then” I said, “what do you think the Minister was here for” Fred asked me, “I don’t know, but he wanted to sp...

Later that night when the Wedding Ceremony was over, people were dancing and having a good time and I noticed Ron standing there doing nothing until I saw what he was staring at and I walked up to him, “go ask her to dance will you. I know you want to and I know how you feel about her” I said to him as he sighed, “I don’t have a chance with her'' he said as he continued to stare at Hermione, “oh please, of course you do. And besides, how would you know you don’t have a chance if you don’t try” I said to him as it looked like he thought about it, “I’ll think about it” he said and I smiled, “I’m counting on it” I said until I felt someone’s hand and turned to see that it was Remus as the broth of us began to talk, “what were you and Ron talking about” he asked, “I was trying to encourage him to dance with Hermione, but he’s too shy to do so” I told him and heard him chuckle, “oh I’m sure he’ll get there eventually I suppose” Remus said until Mrs. Weasley came up to us, “hello you two, are you enjoying yourselves” she asked and we both nodded, “we are Mrs. Weasley” Remus said and the three of us continued to talk until she soon walked away, “so where did you run off to earlier” I asked him as we walked closer to the dance floor, “I was wandering about the tent keeping watch, making sure everything was alright” he answered and I nodded until something appeared in the middle of the dance floor, “The Ministry has fallen. The Minister of Magic is dead. They are coming. They are coming. They are coming” the glowing ball of light said before it disappeared and everyone had become worried and I looked up at Remus as I held his hand tightly with worry until Death Eaters came crashing through the tent and we soon began to fight with them as most of the guests had ran off and I was fighting alongside Fred and George before I noticed that Remus wasn’t in sight, “Remus where are you” I shouted looking for him until I saw him rushing over to me, “are you alright. Are you hurt” he spoke up enough for me to hear and I quickly nodded, “I’m alright” I told him before we continued to fight off the remaining Death Eaters.

After the fight was over, all of the Guests were gone as we all just stood around looking around at what had just happened, “is everyone alright. Is anyone hurt” we heard Mr. Weasley say, “we’re fine” Remus said as we walked up to him along with Ginny and a few others, “how did they know Harry was here” I mentioned and they all shrugged their shoulders, “someone could have been a spy of a sort and said something without us knowing” Bill said, “where is Harry now” Mrs. Weasley asked, “I think I might have seen him Apparate with Ron and Hermione” I mentioned and they all sighed and I noticed Remus walk away and I followed, “are you alright love” I asked him as he sat down on one of the chairs, “I don’t know, when I couldn’t find you, I thought I lost you” he said as he grabbed my hand and held it, “I felt the same way when I didn’t see you either” as I kissed the top of his head before he looked up at me, “I love you, more than anything. You know that right” he said and I nodded and smiled a little, “I love you to my love” I said to him before he stood up and hugged me and I hugged him back before we helped the others clean everything up. By the time we were done cleaning we had all gotten changed into something different, “how are you feeling Genny” Fred asked as both himself and George walked up to me, “I don’t know, I’m still a little freaked about what just went down” I told them as I sat down as I began to feel a little light headed, “are you feeling alright physically” George asked and I debated whether or not I should tell them, “well, I feel a little light headed to be honest and it’s probably because I’m pregnant” I said to them not realizing how loud I had said it until Mrs. Weasley said something, “are you really dear” she said as I looked over to see everyone looking, “about what” I asked, “that you’re pregnant” she said and I nodded and smiled a little, “oh that’s wonderful news. At least the only good news that we’ll be getting for a while anyways” she said as she came up to me and gave me a hug, “congratulations dear, how many are you having” she asked as she moved away from the hug, “I’m having Twins” I told her with a small smile until I looked over to Remus and he smiled a little as well, “congratulations mate, how are you feeling about this” Mr. Weasley asked Remus as he patted his shoulder, “I’m happy about, truely” he said and I smiled a little more and we all just talked and hung out until it got late and both Remus and I had decided to head home for the night.

By the time Remus and I made it home, the both of us changed into something a little more comfortable before we sat by the fire for a while, “I’m scared Remus” I said to him as he held me closer to him, “I know love, so am I. But I am more worried about you” he said and I looked up at him and gently caressed his cheek before moving some of his from is eye’s, “I know I have my differences about the babies and other things, but you mean everything to me and if I lose you or the babies. I don’t know what I would do if that were ever to happen to you I don’t know what I would do without you” he said as he started to tear up, “I’m never going to leave you in any way, I promise you do you hear me, never. I promise” I told him as I felt the verge to cry and he soon hugged me and I hugged him back as I felt him nussle his face into my neck and he began to cry and so did I not knowing what else to do and we stayed like that for a while until we both had calmed down, “I love you darling” he whispered in my ear, “I love you to, more than anything my love” I answered and stayed like that for a while longer until I spoke up again, “we should probably head to bed. It’s getting late” I said  and he nodded as we soon got up from the couch and went to our room for the rest of the night, “read to me, I want to hear your voice when I fall asleep” he asked and I nodded, “of course” I said as we entered the bedroom and laid down in bed after grabbing a book from the shelf and began to read to him until I noticed that he had fallen asleep a few minutes later and I just smiled to myself as I looked at him sleeping peacefully and I soon had done the same thing not long after as we held each other close like we always did.