Chapter Forty Four

Genevieve’s P.O.V
It has been about Five months since I found out that I was Pregnant and it is now December and both Remus and I have been writing back and forth before I told him that Aunt Minerva had told me that Professor Snape had let me go on maternity leave for the remainder of my Pregnancy and I was packing my things until I heard someone knocking on the door and I turned to see that it was Aunt Minerva standing in the doorway, “hey Aunty” I said before going back to what I was doing before noticing her walk up beside me and begin to help me, “I let you know what’s going on here if you’d like” she said and I nodded, “that would be nice, especially knowing how the students are doing” I said remembering some kids wandering the Castle with Bruises on their faces, “I know you’re worried about them because of what’s been going on discipline wise but if it makes you feel any better, I can see if I can do something about it if you want” she said and I let out a shaky sigh, “that would be nice, let me know what happens about that. Whether you can do something about it or not it would be nice to know” I said before Aunt Minerva hugged me, “you and Remus be safe for me alright” she said to me, “we will Aunty, we will most likely go out when we need to anyways. Other than that we’ll just be inside” I told her as we moved away from the hug, “alright dear, you should be all packed and ready to go. Be safe and when you do go anywhere, keep watch and pay attention” she said and I nodded before we hugged one last time before I grabbed my things, “I’ll see you soon dear and stay safe” she said and I turned around and waved, “I love you Aunty and see you soon” I said before using the Floo Network and before I knew it, I was soon back home and saw Remus sitting on the couch and he looked up as he noticed me and he immediately stood up and came to me and hugged me, “I’m glad you’re safe love” he said as he held me closer to him before pulling away, “I told you I would be” I said as I caressed his cheek and we soon shared a long awaited kiss, “I’ve missed you” I said as we broke away from the kiss, “I’ve missed you to my love” he said as our foreheads pressed together and we soon went to the bedroom as he helped me put my things away.

Later that night both Remus and I were relaxing with one another as we sat on the couch, “so how have you been doing” I asked him breaking the comfortable silence, “I’ve been doing alright, better now that you’ve come back home how about you” he said and I smiled to myself a little, “I’ve been doing alright, the morning sickness is done so I’m glad that’s over with to b honest” I said to him as I kissed his cheek, “what are you reading” I asked him wondering, “a book from Shakespeare” he said and I moved to see the title of the book and it read ‘The Tragedy of Julius Caesar’ before laying back down next to him, “seems like and interesting book” I said to him, “it is, I quite enjoy it actually” he said and I chuckled a little, “so why did you really see Harry for when you saw him last” I asked remembering what Harry had told me, “I guess I was worried and that worry grew when Harry told me about what you had said to him about Severus and the Death Eaters that he had let into the school” he said and I don’t blame him for feeling that, “I don’t blame you for feeling like that, I would have felt the same way whether you were there with me still or not. But it’s not just you that I worry about, it’s the students as well, the Punishments that their making them do upon the others if they get a detention, it’s horrible, more than Horrible actually” I said as I the memories of the Bruises and other thing I’ve seen throughout the months I was there as I felt him pull me closer to him, “I know dear but for now, we can’t do much at the moment. All we can do right now is wait. And besides, you can’t do much when you’re Five months pregnant” he said as he gently kissed the top of my head, “yeah I guess you’re right anyways, we should go ahead and make dinner” I said as I got up and held out my hand for him and he grabbed it and I led him to the Kitchen after putting on some music and the both of us just had everything that’s going on leave our minds as we made dinner and had a few laughs as we joked around until we finished making dinner and began to eat and talk about the babies and what we think would happen when they arrive.