1.) "Daddy, she is my angel"

Jezzabelle's POV

Beep, beep, beep.....

I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock and rolled out of bed. I walked to my bathroom and took a shower. 

After I finished my shower I walked to my closet and got dressed.

I walked to my kitchen and grabbed my keys and purse off the counter

I walked to my kitchen and grabbed my keys and purse off the counter. I walked out and locked up my apartment. I got in my car and drove to work. 

I stood outside my classroom as kids began to arrive

I stood outside my classroom as kids began to arrive. "Hey Ms. Archer" I looked down and seen Heidi one of my students smiling up at me. "Hi" I said hugging her. She giggled and ran into the classroom. 

"Ms.Archer" I looked up and seen Dr.Jones the principal walking down the hallway towards me. "Hi" I greeted. She nodded at me. "This is Mr. Greg Morttni" she said pointing the man standing behind her. I smiled at him and he gave me a small smile. "And this is his nephew Josh, he will be joining your class" she said. I looked down and seen a little boy. "Hello Josh, I am Ms. Archer" I said squatting in front of him. He looked at me and said nothing. "he is shy and does not really speak to anyone except me and his father" Greg explained. I nodded and stood. I motioned Greg to follow me and he led Josh in. I showed him his seat and he sat. 

"A word please" Greg asked. I nodded and we walked to the hallway. "do you know Alexander Mortteni" he asked. My eyes went wide and he sighed. "He is the American Italian mafia don, also known as Joshes dad. He wanted Josh to have a healthy childhood. I just wanted to inform you that there will be guard posted." he explained. I nodded. He walked away and I walked back into my class room. I was teaching his son. 

"Alright guys we are going to move to the rug to start off the day." I told the class.

"Line up" I said and all the children raced towards me

"Line up" I said and all the children raced towards me. They formed a line. I looked over at the desk and seen Josh sitting there.  "Alright guys your going with Mrs. Hansel to recess, be on your best behavior." I said opened the door. The walked across the hall and into Mrs. Hansel's class. 

I walked over and took a seat on the floor by Josh. "hey buddy, you staying in" I asked. He nodded and looked at me. His lip quivered and tear filled his eyes. "What's wrong" I asked softly. "I-i miss d-daddy" he whispered. I frowned, "Well school is almost over, until then you want to color" I asked. He nodded and I stood and got the coloring supplies. I sat beside him and watched him color.

The door slammed open and I looked up to see two big guys walk in. I gasped when I seen them holding guns. I stood and put josh behind me. "Who are you" I asked. They chuckled, "We are the Cobras" the one on the right said. 

"what do you want" I asked. "Well, Motteni killed our brother so we want to kill his son so he can feel the pain we felt" the one on the left said. I shook my head, "No" I said. Their eyes turned dark and I gulped in fear. 

One of them pushed my back and I landed on my butt. I heard screaming and looked up to see Josh thrashing in his arms. I stood to my feet and grabbed a chair from on of the desk. I smashed it over the big one's back and gulped when he turned and glared at me. 

He grabbed me and threw me across the room. I groaned when I felt my back hit the wall. I stood and looked towards the door. I ran to the fire safety box and grabbed the fire extinguisher. I pulled the pin and sprayed the guy in the face. Once he fell I grabbed another chair and beat him with it. He went unconsciousness and I looked up remembering Josh. He was crying in the guys arms. I ran over to him and jumped on his back. He dropped Josh, "Hide under my desk" I said. He ran to my desk and hid. 

The man flung me off his back and raised his gun at me. I heard a gunshot and waited for the pain. I heard a thud and seen the guy an the ground with blood pouring out of him. I looked up and seen one of the guards standing there. "Can you go tell the principal to not let the students back here. They don't need to see this." I said. He nodded and ran down the hall.

I walked over to my desk and bent down to see Josh still crying. "Come here, they are gone" I said to him. He looked up and threw himself into my arms. I held him and he cried into my neck. "Mam, his dad is on the way" I looked up and seen another guard standing there. I nodded and sat in my chair still holding onto Josh. 

"Where is he" a deep voice yelled. I looked towards the door and seen a huge man come inside. He looked at the bodies on the floor and then his eyes snapped to mine. He froze, Holy moly he was sexy. He had tattoo's that wrapped around his arms. I looked into his eyes and gasped, they were dark brown and very beautiful.

"Who did this" he asked pointing to the bodies. I stood up still holding Josh, "Um, they came in and tried to take Josh, so I fought them off and save Josh" I said looked down. He walked towards me and lifted my chin. "Beautiful" he muttered. I blushed and looked down once again.

"You took down these guys buy yourself" he asked, his hand coming up to caress my cheek. I nodded, "I did, they were trying to take josh" I said. He nodded and looked at Josh, "who are you" I asked. He chuckled, "I am Alexander Motteni love" He said. My eyes went wide and I bowed my head in respect, he lifted my chin, "Never bow to me bambina" He said in a husky voice. I nodded and looked down realizing Josh was still in my arms. I handed him to Alexander, "Daddy, she is my angel" Josh whispered. Alexander looked at me and smiled, "Come with me" he said. I nodded and followed him out of the room. 

He led me outside and to a fancy car. "Dr.Jones said you will not continue working until tomorrow, let me take you home." he said. I shook my head and smiled, "thanks, but I have my own car" I said turning to go. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. "Be careful" he whispered. I nodded and looked at Josh. "See you tomorrow buddy" I said. He smiled and leaped into my arms. I hugged him tight, "Bye angel" he whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I handed him back to Alexander and turned to leave. 

I got in my car and drove home.