16.) "Where are we going?"

Jezzabelle's POV

"Xander," I whispered, poking his cheek. He groaned and rolled over. I frowned and walked out of the room. "Josh" I said walking into his room, he smiled and ran over to me, "Merry Christmas" he said hugging my legs. I smiled and picked him up, placing him on my hip. "Merry Christmas," I said, kissing his cheek. I walked out of the room and went to Adriana's room, "Hi baby girl" I cooed sitting Josh down and picking her up. I cradled her in my arms and grabbed Josh's hand leading him to my and Xander's room. Xander was still sleeping when we came in, I pointed to the bed and looked at Josh, "Go jump on him" I whispered. He broke out in a run and jumped on Xanders back.

Xander grunted and turned over, "What the hell?" he grumbled. I smiled and walked to the edge of the bed, "good morning sleepy head" I said. He glared at me playfully and rubbed his eyes, "Merry Christmas" Josh said hugging him. He kissed Xander's cheek and jumped off the bed. "Open presents now" he said, pulling on my hand.I chuckled and let him drag me all the way downstairs. Avery was sitting on the couch with Emily and Greg. Josh sat on the floor in front of the couch "I will be right back" I said walking to the kitchen. I sat Ariana in her baby chair and fixed me a cup of coffee. I also fixed her bottle. I picked her back up and walked to the living room with her in one arm holding her bottle and my mug in the other.

I sat on the couch and she drank her bottle while I drank my coffee. Xander walked in wearing nothing but sweatpants and his hair was wet from a shower. He took Adriana from my arms and sat beside me. I kissed his cheek and he looked at my mug, "Want some?" I asked. He nodded slightly and I put the mug to his lips and he took a sip. "Can I open them now please" Josh whined from the floor. I chuckled and nodded. He squealed and ran to the pile digging to find his presents.

Two hours later and everyone was done opening presents. Avery got me a pair of new shoes and Greg and Emily got me some socks and a jacket. Xander said he would give me my present later. I am standing in the kitchen cooking everyone lunch when Xander walks in, "Can you be ready by 2" he asked. I looked at him confused, "For?" I asked. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, "Your present" he said, kissing my head, "Wear anything" he said, kissing my lips and walking out of the room. I looked at my watch and saw it was already 12. I served the plates and ran upstairs to get ready.

I took a shower and then did my hair and makeup. After I was finished I walked to my closet and got dressed.

I walked downstairs and smiled to myself when I saw Xander waiting with the kids

I walked downstairs and smiled to myself when I saw Xander waiting with the kids. They were all dressed and ready. Avery, Emily and Greg were also there.

 Avery, Emily and Greg were also there

"Are they coming too?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed my hand leading me outside. He opened my door and then I watched as he put the kids in the back. "Where are we going?" I asked when he got in the driver seat. He just smiled at me and pulled onto the road. I sighed and looked at the window.

I gasped when we pulled into the parking lot of the beach. "The beach" I said excitedly. He chuckled and got the kids out of the back. I got out and ran to the water. It was beautiful. Josh stood beside me and held my hand. "It is pretty," he said. I smiled and rubbed his hair. I looked behind me and saw Avery carrying Adriana and Emily and Greg right beside her. Xander walked towards me and grabbed my hand. Josh let go of my hand and giggled before running over to Avery. I chuckled and then looked at Xander. He was smiling at me. "Belle, I brought you here to ask you something," he said. I furrowed my brows and nodded.

He took a step back and got on one knee pulling a small velvet red box from his pocket. I gasped and my hands covered my mouth. "My Belle, I cannot tell you how much my life has changed since you have come in it. I love you more than anything. You know I am horrible at speeches so I am going to get the point" he said. I giggled and my eyes started watering. "Will you marry me?" he asked.

I threw myself onto him and he caught me, "yes" I whispered. He smiled and hugged me tight. He stood up and sat me on my feet. He took the ring out of the box and put it on my finger. I smiled and grabbed his face, kissing him. "I love you" he said into the kiss. I pulled away, "I love you too" I whispered, laying my forehead against his.

Josh came running towards me and I picked him up, "yay" he said, hugging my neck

Josh came running towards me and I picked him up, "yay" he said, hugging my neck. I chuckled and hugged him back.We walked up to the parking lot and got back in our designated vehicles. "They are going home, would you like to go to lunch?" Xander asked. I nodded and looked back at the kids, "Where do y'all want?" I asked. Josh smiled, "you pick mommy" he said. I chuckled and nodded, turning back towards the front. "You choose," I told Xander. He chuckled and grabbed my hand bringing it to his lips and kissing it. He laid our entwined hands in his lap and looked back at the road.

We pulled into a small cafe and got out. I carried Josh and Xander carried Adriana. We sat in the back and waited to order. "Daddy can you take me to the bathroom?" Josh asked. Xander stood and they walked to the back. Adriana was asleep beside me so I looked at my ring admiring it. It was beautiful. I guess I got caught up in looking at it. I almost had a heart attack when Xander grabbed my hand. "Hey" he chuckled. I smiled and gripped his hand, "hey" I whispered. He rubbed his thumb along my knuckles and smiled at me.

"What can I get for you today?" I looked up and saw a waiter standing there with a notepad. We ordered and then waited for our food to come.