21.) "Your serious"

Belle's POV

I walked downstairs wiping my mouth after having just thrown up and brushed my teeth. I found out last week that I am a couple weeks pregnant and I plan to surprise Xander today.

"Hi Xander," I said innocently, taking a seat in his lap. He looked up from his computer and kissed my cheek, "Hi princess" he said leaning back in his chair. "I need you to get dressed nicely" I said, he furrowed his eyebrows, "Why" he asked. I smiled and kissed his cheek, "We have family pictures in an hour" I said standing from his lap. He nodded and stood up, he went upstairs to get dressed and I followed him. I walked into the closet and laid his clothes on the bed and then locked the door so I could get dressed in peace. I did my hair and make-up and then put on my outfit.

I walked out of the closet and saw Xander tying his tie in front of the mirror and I smiled when I saw him wearing a maroon shirt

I walked out of the closet and saw Xander tying his tie in front of the mirror and I smiled when I saw him wearing a maroon shirt. I guess we are matching, I walked down the hall to get the kids ready. 

We walked downstairs and I sat Adriana on the kitchen floor and walked to the fridge to fix her some formula milk

We walked downstairs and I sat Adriana on the kitchen floor and walked to the fridge to fix her some formula milk.After I was finished I gave it to her and walked to the car to put her in. Josh climbed in and so did I. Xander sat in the driver seat and turned to me, "Where are we going?" he asked, turning on the car. I gave him the address and he pulled out onto the road.

When we got there we got out and walked into the small building. "Hi" I said to the lady at the front desk, she smiled, "I have an appointment for Mrs. Mortteni" I said. She nodded and typed something on her computer. "Follow me" she said standing to her feet. We followed her through a door and entered a beautiful garden. "Just sit her and Izzy will be with yall" she said. I nodded and sat on the bench sitting Adriana in my lap.

"That was the first time you have actually addressed yourself as Mrs. Mortteni" I looked beside me and saw Xander sitting next to me. I smiled and giggled, "was it?" I asked. He nodded and leaned over kissing my cheek, "And I loved it" he whispered in my ear. I blushed and looked down at Adriana who was busy playing with my wedding ring. She went to take it off but I stopped her and she looked at me. Tears welled up in her eyes and I frowned, "It's ok baby girl" I said, picking her up and laying her head in my chest. She calmed down and played with my hair.

"Hi" I looked up and saw a lady who I presume is Izzy. I stood and handed Adriana to Xander before making my way over to her. "Hi" I said in a low voice, I dug in my purse and pulled out a little rectangular box and handed it to her, "At some point during the shoot I want to surprise Xander with this" I said, she nodded and took the box, "You want a picture of him opening it and of his reaction?" she asked, I nodded and walked back over to Xander. "Ready?" I asked, he shrugged and stood to his feet.

"Ok to start, can we just do the kids?" she asked. I nodded and Xander sat Adriana on the ground, and Josh came and sat next to her. "Cheese" she said, And Josh started giggling.

After taking pictures of the kids she told me to jump in there and I sat in the middle of them and Adri crawled into my lap, Josh laid his head on my shoulder and I held my arm around Adriana. She snapped pictures and then me and Xander switched.

I smiled as I watched him take pictures with the kids. He only offered a small smile to the camera but the kids smiled widely. "Ok now just you and her" Izzy said pointing to me and Xander. I smiled and walked over picking up Adriana and moving her to behind the camera giving her some toys to keep her busy.

I walked over to Xander and stood next to him. He wrapped an arm around me and I laid my hand on his stomach. I smiled at the camera and she clicked some pictures. "The bench" Izzy said and we walked over, Xander sat down and pulled me into his lap, I chuckled and wrapped my arm around his neck. I smiled to the camera and then looked down at him, "I love you" he whispered to me, I smiled, "I love you too" I said. He caressed my cheek and I leaned down and connected our lips.

I heard a click sound in the background and pulled away resting my head against his, "Oh yea" I whispered and he chuckled. I stood and walked over picking up Adriana and grabbing Josh's hand leading him to the bench. I sat and Adriana crawled over to Xander. I picked up Josh and sat him in my lap. We all looked at the Camera and smiled.

After we finished pictures I walked over to Izzy, "Now" I said and she handed me the box nodding. I walked over to where Xander was squatted down cleaning up Adriana's toys. "I have something for you" I said and he stood to his full height and looked down at me. "What?" he asked. I smiled and handed him the box. He opened it and read the little stick.

"Your serious" he looked at me and I nodded, his face broke out into a smile, "God I love you" he yelled and picked me up, spinning me around. I giggled and hugged him tight. I pulled back a little and kissed his lips.

 I pulled back a little and kissed his lips

*4 months later*

I looked at myself in the mirror and rubbed my hand over my swollen tummy. I looked towards the bed and Xander was still sleeping. I sighed and walked to the closet to get dressed.

I walked over to the nightstand and grabbed a pen

I will be back, just went to the store to grab the baby formula. I should be back by 9. I love you

I walked downstairs and grabbed the car keys and my purse. I walked to the garage and got in the car driving to the store. When I got to the store I got out of the car and grabbed a shopping cart.

I was walking through the aisles picking up everything we needed. I heard footsteps behind me but when I turned around no one was there.

Suddenly someone's arms wrapped around me and a wet cloth was thrust onto my mouth forcefully. I struggled in the person's hold but they were stronger than me. My eyes closed and I was met with darkness.