5.) "What is mine is yours"

Jezzabelle's POV

"Can he spend the night with me?" I asked Xander. He just looked at me and went back to typing on his computer. "Pleaseeeee" I begged. He sighed and looked at me. "Sure" he said before turning back to his computer. I smiled and looked at Josh who was seated on my hip, "Your coming home with me" I said to him. He giggled and hugged my neck.  I walked upstairs and packed him an overnight bag. After I was finished we went to the kitchen and I packed some of his snacks.

I walked to my car and buckled him in. Once we got to my apartment I got him out and walked inside. I sat him on the couch and ran to my room to change.

I walked back out and seen him still sitting on the couch

I walked back out and seen him still sitting on the couch. "Are you hungry" I asked him. He nodded and I picked him up walking to the kitchen. I looked through all my cabinets and came up empty. "Well we need to go shopping" I said. He giggled and hugged my neck. I grabbed my keys and we went back to my car. I drove to the store and got a ton of food. Everything he pointed at I put in the buggy.

He carried on bag and I carried the other five. I unlocked my door and we made our way inside. He helped me put the food away and then I cooked us some popcorn. We sat on the couch and watched Cars.

Halfway through the movie a knock sounded at my door. I stood and walked over looking through the peep hole. Whoever was out there had their finger over it. "No one is home" I said through the door. I heard a deep familiar chuckled. I opened the door and glared at Xander, "You scared me" I said. He shook his head and walked in, "why did you say something" he said still laughing. I shoved him a bit and walked back to my spot on the couch. "Tell daddy to leave us alone" I whispered to Josh, he giggled and continued watching the TV. Xander sat by me on the couch and stole some of my popcorn. I cuddled up next to him and laid my head on his chest.

 I cuddled up next to him and laid my head on his chest

I woke up to knocking on the door. I looked down and saw Josh lying on my chest and Xander was laying with his head on my lap. I laid Josh down beside me and moved Xander's head to the couch. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Mom" I said, shocked to see her standing there. She smiled at me, "Hi sweetie" she said. I smiled and let her in. She sat her bag down and walked into the living room. I winced when I heard her gasp, "Who is that?" she whispered to me. I smiled sheepishly.