6.) "How did you get in?"

Jezzabelle's POV

I walked out of the kitchen carrying my bag of chips, "hi" I looked up and saw Greg's wife standing there looking at me. "Hi," I said, walking over to her. "Chip?" I offered. She shook her head and gave me a small smile. "I'm Jezzabelle," I introduced myself, "Emily," she said. I smiled and grabbed her hand bringing her to the living room. I sat on the couch and sat next to me. "Boss might get mad if he sees you eating on the couch" she mumbled to me. I chuckled evilly, "Xander can suck my toe" I told her. She laughed a little and shook her head.

"Want to help me with a project I was about to start" I asked her, getting excited at the idea. "What kind of project?" she asked. "So Xander has made a hobby of slapping my butt so I found out one of the things he hates. Spiders" I said. Her eyes widened and she shook her head, "What are you gonna do?" she asked. "So I hung a bunch of fake spiders in his closet. I am going to trick him into going in there, I am gonna lock the door and run.The spiders will fall from the roof and scare him. After about half an hour I will come back and unlock it, then run and hide." I said. She laughed.

"Belle" I heard Xander scream followed by the door slamming. "See you later" I said, getting up and running to where he is. "Hello" I said, hugging his waist. He leaned down and kissed me. "I have to show you something" I said, grabbing his hand and taking him upstairs. "In there" I said pointing to his closet. He walked in and I slammed the door shut locking it. "Belle" he said banging on the door, "Let me out now" he yelled. I laughed. "No, not until you promise to stop slapping my butt" I said. He banged on the door again, "I am serious" he said, his voice dark. "So am I, and stop kicking the door before you break it" I said walking out. I walked downstairs and threw my chip bag away.

Josh was with Greg, so I had nothing to do. Half an hour passed and I made my way back upstairs.I tiptoed to his closet and slowly unlocked the door. I took off running and locked myself in the bathroom. I heard the closet door slam open and his loud steps coming towards the bathroom. "Open the door" he said, banging on the door. I shook my head, "You're mad" I said. He chuckled, "Obviously," he said. I giggled and sat on the floor by the shower. I heard silence and then the door knob started wiggling. My heart stopped when it opened revealing Xander. "How did you get in?" I asked. He held up his hand and showed me a key. My eyes went wide and I stood to my feet slowly backing up. "Baby, I didn't me...." he cut me off by running up to me and throwing me over his shoulder. I screamed and thrashed in his hold. He walked out of the bathroom and threw me on the bed.

"Why did you do that?" he asked hovering over me.I gulped and looked anywhere but his eyes, "You look different, did you get a haircut, new shirt, new sh....." he put his hand over my mouth."Don't change the topic" he said. I laughed and hugged his waist, "you're not mad at me" I whispered, he sighed, "Damn it" he mumbled under his breath. I smiled in victory and looked up at him. I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed his lips. His hands squeezed my waist and I gasped letting his tongue enter my mouth. I sighed in delight and pulled away.

"I love you" I said, he smiled and pecked my lips, "I love you more Belle" he whispered to me.

"Momma" I looked down and saw Josh standing there. "Hi baby" I said, picking him up. We walked to the kitchen and I sat him in his highchair. "What do you want for dinner, Daddy is working late" I asked. He looked at me and then looked around the kitchen, "getti" he said. I chuckled and nodded. I got the stuff out to make spaghetti and sat it on the stove. I put water on to boil and got out hamburger meat that Xander browned the last time I ate here.

After I was done cooking I sat at the bar and fed Josh his food. "Movie" he said after he was finished. I nodded and picked him up, taking him upstairs to change. I changed his clothes and then went and changed mine.

 I changed his clothes and then went and changed mine

"What do we wanna watch?" I asked. He ran and jumped onto Xander's bed and I grabbed the remote. "Bubble guppies," he said. I nodded and turned it on. "Make room" I said, getting in bed beside him. He giggled and jumped into my arms. I kissed his head and he turned around so he could see the TV.

"Your fucking fired" I heard a familiar voice yell from downstairs. I stood and put Josh down on the bed, "Stay here" I said, kissing his head. I walked out of the room and looked over the bannister. Xander was down there with a gun pointed at some man's head. I gasped and ran down the stairs. "Xander, what happened?" I asked softly, walking up to him. He looked at me and his eyes softened. I looked at the man and he had a smirk on his face. He eyed me up and down, licking his lips. I heard a loud growl come from behind me and I was pulled into Xander's chest.

"SHE IS MINE" he yelled at the man. I rubbed his back and he leaned down to my ear. "Close your ears baby, and keep your head in my chest" he said. I nodded and brought my hands to my ears.

A loud bang sounded and I uncovered my ears. I heard Josh crying upstairs. Xander picked me up and I put my face in his neck and wrapped my legs and arms around him. He walked upstairs and I peeked to see what happened. I started crying when I saw the man laying there with blood coming out of his head. Xander held me tighter and ran up the stairs. He put me down and I turned and ran over to Josh. He lept into my arms and cried into my shirt. "You ok mommy" he asked. I nodded and kissed his head. Xander walked over and wrapped his arms around the both of us.

"I love you both" I whispered to them. Josh hugged my waist and Xander hugged my shoulders. I have a family of my own.