3.) "I have never slept with anyone"

Jezzabelle's POV

"Ok mom, we will talk later" I said, hanging up. I walked to my bathroom and took a shower.After I was done I walked to my closet and looked through my clothes.

Xander will be here in an hour to pick me up for our date. I found the perfect outfit and put it on.

 I found the perfect outfit and put it on

I rubbed lotion on my arms and legs. I put my earrings in and put my bracelets on my arms. I did my mascara and grabbed my phone. I walked to my kitchen and cleaned off the counter a little.I jumped when the doorbell rang.

I walked over and opened the door, "Hi" I said looking up at Xander. He looked me up and down and licked his lips. "You look stunning baby," he said. I blushed and switched off my lights. I closed the door behind me and locked it. He grabbed my hand and led me to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked, buckling my seatbelt. He looked at me and grabbed my hand, kissing the back of it. "You'll see" he said, laying our laced hands in my lap. I smiled and played with his fingers.

Soon we came to a stop and I saw we were at a small Italian restaurant. He got out and walked to my side, opening my door and helping me out. "Thank you" I said, kissing his cheek. He squeezed my hand and led us inside. The man at the desk led us to the back and we sat in a booth side by side.

We ordered our food and waited. "Tell me about yourself," he said looking at me. I looked at him and put my elbow on the table, laying my cheek on my hand. I looked at him.

"Well , I grew up in Minnesota. My dad passed when I was ten so it was just my mom and I growing up. I moved her after college and got a job at the school" I said. He smiled and leaned his head on his hand just like me. "Your turn" I said, smiling.

"I have lived here my whole life. My parents passed when I was eighteen. I went through this time where I slept with a bunch of girls. Maybe 4 or 5 and then I stopped. Josh was conceived by accident and his birth mother did not want him so I kept him and promised to be the best father I could be." he said. I leaned back and looked down. "How did your family feel about you bringing different girls home" I whispered. His hand caressed my cheek, "I never bought any of them home. When I said my queen was the only one aloud in my bed I meant it." he said. I smiled and looked at him, "But I have not slept with anyone since Josh was born" he whispered. I smiled wider and threw my arms around him. He hugged me back.

I pulled away and looked at him, "I have never slept with anyone" I said. His eyes turned dark and he caressed my cheek again, "Good," he said. I laughed and looked at the waiter walking towards us.

After we finished eating Xander turned towards me and grabbed my hand in his, "I want you to be my girlfriend" he said. I smiled and nodded, "Yes" I said, hugging him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

He drove me home and walked me to my door. "I will see you tomorrow," he said. I nodded and looked up at him, He leaned down and wrapped his hands around my waist. He pulled me closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. I instantly kissed back tugging on his hair at the bottom of his head. He groaned into the kiss and pulled away resting his forehead against mine. "Goodnight" I whispered. "Goodnight" he said pecking my lips and walked back to his car.