7.) "Wish me luck"

Xander's POV

"Josh hurry up" I yelled upstairs. We were going over to Belle's place because she Facetimed me last night and said she was feeling sick and would not be able to come over today. So we are surprising her. "Ready" he said, crawling down the stairs. I picked him up and carried him to the car. I buckled him in and drove to her apartment.

I carried him to her door and turned the door knob. I glared at the door because it was unlocked. I walked in and saw her apartment was a bit messy. I smiled when I saw my hoodie thrown over the back of her couch. I walked back to her room and she was laying in bed watching TV. She gasped when she saw us and sat up, "Hey" she said sniffling a little. "Hi baby" I said, sitting beside her with my back to the door. I put Josh on the bed and he crawled up to her. "Momma is sick," He said, hugging her neck. She awed at him and kissed his cheek, rubbing his back. "I thought we talked about keeping the door locked" I said to her, running my hand up and down her leg that was covered by the bed cover. She smiled sheepishly, "Sorry" she mumbled.

"Are you still feeling bad?" I asked, laying my hand on her head, feeling the heat radiating off of it. "No," she said, leaning into my hand. I frowned and moved the covers back. "C'mon we are giving you a cold shower" I said, pulling her up. She groaned and went limp. I chuckled and picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist. "Turn on bubble guppies for Josh" she said into my neck. I switched the channel and walked to her bathroom. I turned on the water and sat her on her feet.

She groaned and held onto it. "This will make you feel better," I said. She pulled away and took off her shirt revealing her bra and underwear. She latched herself back on to me and I chuckled. "Let me take off my clothes and I will sit with you," I said. She nodded and pulled away. She watched me lazily as I took my shirt and pants off leaving me in my boxers. I picked her up and she wrapped herself around me again. I stepped into her shower and stood under the running water.

She sighed in delight and planted a kiss where her face was in my neck.

After her shower I got out and walked to her closet, "Dry off and get dressed" I whispered kissing her forehead. I walked out of her room and to the guest room where her brother's clothes were. I grabbed a pair of shorts and threw them on. When I got back to her room I smiled when I saw her walking out of her closet looking beautiful.

 When I got back to her room I smiled when I saw her walking out of her closet looking beautiful

I picked her up and crawled in bed. She laid on top of me and I slipped my hand under the back of her hoodie rubbing her back. "I love you" she whispered, I smiled, "I love you too baby" I said kissing her head. She snuggled into and soon the room was filled with her light snores.

 She snuggled into and soon the room was filled with her light snores

Jezzabelle's POV

I rolled over and found an empty space where Xander was laying. I heard noise coming from the living room. I groaned and got out of bed. I looked at the clock and cursed under my breath. I have a job interview at five o'clock and it was three. I walked to the living room and saw Xander and Josh sitting on the couch. "Hey" I said sitting on the couch opposite of them. "I have a job interview in 2 hours" I said. Xander furrowed his eyebrows, "You're sick" he said. I shook my head, "I feel alot better thanks to you" I said. He nodded and looked down at Josh. "If you get the job then go ahead and enroll Josh to be in your class" he said. I nodded and stood walking over to him. "I am going to get ready," I said. He nodded and went back to watching TV.

I took a shower and then walked to my closet to get dressed. After I got dressed I did my hair and makeup, then went back to the living room.

 After I got dressed I did my hair and makeup, then went back to the living room

"Wish me luck" I said, grabbing my keys. I bent down over Xander and gave him a kiss. "Love you" I whispered in his ear. "Love you too," he said. I giggled and bent down further to give Josh a kiss, "Love you baby" I said to him. He giggled, "Love you too momma" he said turning his attention back to the TV. I grabbed my car keys and walked out to my car. I drove to the school I was interviewing at and walked inside.

"Hi, I am here for my 5:00 interview." I said to the desk lady. She smiled and picked up the phone. "That way" she said, pointing to the door on my right. I walked to the door and knocked. "Come in," a masculine voice said. I walked in and saw an older man sitting in a chair behind a desk.He pointed to the chair in front of him and I took a seat. "You're applying for the new kindergarten position" he asked. I nodded and crossed my leg over my other leg and rested my hands on my knee. "Name" he asked. "Jezzabelle Archer," I said. He nodded and typed something into his computer. "It says here that you quit your last job. May I ask why" he said. I nodded, "there was a misunderstanding with a student bullying another student." I said. He nodded and typed something else into his computer.

"From your records I say you're a good candidate. Can you start Monday" he asked. I smiled and nodded my head. "Well we are done here. I will see you then" he said. "Actually, I would like to enroll my child here," I said. He nodded and handed me some paperwork. "Complete this and bring it back Monday, '' he said. "He may also start Monday," he added. I nodded and stood walking out of the building and to my car.

When I got home Xander's car was still in the parking lot. When I walked in I did not see them in the living room. I heard my TV on in the bedroom though. I walked back there and saw Xander and Josh asleep in my bed. I smiled and turned off the TV. I closed the door and walked to the kitchen. I kicked my shoes off by the bar and looked around. It is messy. I decided to clean up a little.

I cleaned the kitchen and then moved to the living room. I sat on the couch after I was done. Suddenly remembering I needed to buy groceries I got up and walked to the kitchen and made a list of everything I needed. I turned off all the lights and went back to my car.

After I finished shopping I drove back home and started to unload the car. I put everything in its designated place and then sat back on the couch ready to relax.