This means war

Since I announced the audition news,father keeps reminding me that I'll "never be allowed" to pursue singing full time.

Skipping school today too.I'm supposed to visit Xcel today. I parked my bike and go inside.Kevin was coming to the door"So you came.Glad you made it kid"he says and goes to  join some guys.

I was told to wait in the main hall.I found some people already there.After some time,two guys came in and explained.The audition was for a new project they are working on.It was some sort of new system  to coach trainees.The selected people will move in together and start training in a month.Really?Moving out?It sure is going to be a problem but who cares.

I drive to Sam's house.And sure enough,he did not go to school.He'd probably would have gotten in trouble at our school."Hey J?"

"Do you ever go to school?"

"Since when did you care?You don't go much either"

"Atleast more than you"

"You'd be the same without that 'particular reason'.But seriously ,you're gonna get grounded"he breaks down in giggles probably at the thought of me being grounded.

"Won't.I'm moving out"

"Really?Have you got an apartment?Should I move out  too?".And he's back to being noisy.

"Sam what happened to you yesterday?""

"What about yesterday?"he asks innocently.

"You were..."

"Do you know Terry?"he asks suddenly.Again?

"Why?Terry is Yuca's b..."

"No don't ..."He shouts covering his ears.

"But you asked"

"I think it might be better to not know".Now,he's back to weird again.

"So are you really moving out?"

"Yeah"

"Where?"

"Xcel"

"Why? I didn't know  they do that"

"Not always"I agree.

We talked for sometime. Sam told me his mother would be returning soon.So we left.Nothing good would happen if she knew we were skipping school together.

We  eat pizza for lunch.Then we went to buy a guitar for Sylvi.She wanted one as soon as I told her about the audition.She'd probably be bored in a few weeks like with everything else but she asked for it so I figured I'd buy her one.I took out my card to pay for the guitar  and that's when I found it was blocked.I didn't.So Sam had to pay for it instead.

    As soon as I reached home I called mum."Yes?"

"Mum did you block my card?"

"Card?What...I did not.Now Jeremy,can we talk later,I'm on my way to a meeting."She hangs up hurriedly.

I don't want to trouble her by visiting her at work.So I had to wait for her call.As soon as I hear the familiar sound,I pick up my phone"Mum?My card!!"

"No it was not me"

"None of my cards are working ."

"It was your father.You'll have to you use just plain cash ",mum says .I should have known.Stupid,stupid.Now what to do?

"Mum can I use one of yours?"I ask hoping.

"Not this time"she tells me sadly"You could be in more trouble if he finds out".Damn it.

A battle,huh?He'd better get ready  ,he's gonna face some severe consequences

So?Is it okay?Did you like it?Be sure to check out the next chapters too.

READ VOTE  and COMMENT