Surprise

JEREMY POV

"Get up"Celan screams into my ears.I grumble and pull a pillow over my ear."I'm not asleep"I tell him when I realise he's trying to push me off the bed.
"Then come out,you're late"he said and went away.

Finally at peace,I get ready to get up.But I'm still not moving.I'm tired and when I get up,I'm going to get more tired.I now realise school was not so bad after all.I take a quick look at the clock and jump out.

I was half asleep all morning.Singing practice went in a hurry.I entered the hall for lunch with Celan.A familiar feeling swept through me.When I went for lunch,there was always a bright face smiling at me the moment I entered.It felt like someone would come just to say hi during lunch.Jack did but it's not the same.
"What's with the long face?"he asked.
"Nothing"I focused on eating instead.

I try to ignore but I just can't.It feels a little stuffy and empty.Even as I danced,I could not help thinking about what happened.I was too busy with it that I ended up tripping.It reminded me of how usually a familiar person would rush in and look worriedly at me for every minor fall and ask if I'm alright.Celan did rush in but I did not smile like I did before and it was not because I was very hurt.

After an even more exhausting day,I collapsed on the bed.I hold up the phone and scroll through my contact list and my fingers stopped at that familiar number.I kept staring for a while.Should I call?I don't think I want to but I couldn't just do nothing either.So I plugged in my headphones and closed my eyes.

Next day,Mr Fleming gathered us for an announcement.Our agency CEO came for a visit.So it must have something to do with it.
"I hear you've been a good lot .lately"he smiled."I'm glad you've been trying your best.But I'll decide if you're doing your best.So,your evaluation tommorow will be at the main agency building.And instead of Mr Fleming,I'll select the teams this time"he said."There will be only two groups-A and B.And ..."he focused his eyes on us, searching "Group A will have Max,Andy ,Celan,Nathan ,Barry and Jeremy.So that means Taylor,Lucifer,Naul,Hope,Maven and Spin will be group B.So now,go practice"Mr Fleming commanded and we were off.
Great,now there will be another troublemaker in the team.Andy and Barry would certainly make a good team.Atleast Celan is there.Then as always,we continued practice late into the night.

I get late again next morning.Andy and Celan must be already waiting outside.So I hurry out only to wait another twenty minutes.We were getting very late but he slowly made his way.This new troublemaker certainly lives up to his reputation.

As we were driven to the main Xcel building we went over the details of our performance.Singing is one thing but my dance could go wrong.

Mr Fleming led us to the place.Max opened the door and we stepped in.But once we saw what was inside,we were surprised and stood there not knowing what to do.

Any comments?