Party invitation

I somehow managed to update-

YUCA POV

I'm not paying attention in classes,I hardly know what  is being taught.My homework has been getting negative reviews.Terry is going to be furious when he sees my test results,but I don't care.

I'm sitting in the class and my friends are sitting nearby,talking and laughing.But I 'm constantly staring at the door.

And he's  finally here!He flashes a smile at me  .Yay!I got so happy when I knew he's walking towards me.

"Where are you staring?"

"Huh?"

"Yuca?You ok?"

I nod my head.I'm being weird.

Jeremy searches for something in his bag.Pulling out some cards,he hands me one."What's this?"

"Party invites.Sam's birthday."

"Ah.Thanks"

He goes to his desk.But why is Sam inviting me?We just met two or three times.

I suddenly turned to Del"Yes,I'll go".Theu just look at me"Where?"Truth is I was looking at Jeremy and got caught so I pretended to be talking to my friends.

JEREMY POV

Yuca's been staring at me for sometime.Wonder what's up.

Our teacher,Miss Amelia comes in and announces yet another test.Guess  exams aren't enough .Super boring class.It'd been nice if Crystal was here.We don't have the same class.

Wait...I didn't give her the invite.Come on bell,ring.

I waited and waited  for  recess.At the cafeteria,I searched for Crystal but cannot find her.But I see Yuca waving at me.I smile"Gotta go"

"J,where are you going?"Eric shouted but I left them there.

.Not in her class either.At last I found her outside with her friends.I go her."Ladies,can I  borrow this girl",I say smiling  at them.

"You may "the giggle .

I carry her away from the girls."Can't you see the teachers over there?"she asks lowering her voice.I can.

"They don't know anything.I had forgot to tell you something."

"What is it?I've got to go back "

"You mean you don't like being with me?"*Sulking*

"Of course not"she says putting my face in her hand"I just have this project.Now go on"

"Well,I auditioned for Xcel...and I passed?"

"Wow"

I'm feeling so proud hearing her say that"Actually...you liked music,so I tried really hard.I heard you say you liked singers so I..."

"But how do you know that?"My cheeks are getting warm."I ...kind of...followed you around"I blurted out.

"You stalked me?"

"Well...it's not exactly stalking ..you see..."

"Just kidding"

Trying to change the subject I said"I'll be moving  into Xcel soon".

Her eyes widen"Really?Can't you stay?"

"Aw.I'll be so sad to move if you keep looking at me like that"

"That's the point".We laugh.

"The teachers are looking ,I'd better go"

"Wait...here",I give her the card.

She opens it and asks"Who's Sam?"

"He's a friend"

"I don't even know him"

"It's ok.He wants you to come".

It's so like Sam.He's making me invite the people hs knows from our school.But  knowing him,the party won't be much fun,he's just like a kid.

It's a bit short.Let me know if you liked it.

And be sure to read the next chapter.Here is the title-
Pain and tears