What do you say?

As team A won,our debut arrangements are being made.We already have a big fanbase waiting for our debut.It is both fun and tiring to prepare.But I still can't help feeling a little guilty.Whether they accepted or didn't regret or whatever,we worked so hard together and I still remember those fans crying holding posters but encouraging them.I'm glad to win but still there is also Andy.We still don't know what will happen to them.But disbanding will be totally abandoning them.

We will also be accompanying Mega Beats on their international tours.I got so happy when I found out team B would also be going with us.So we get to practice together atleast this once.But now we get some time away from practice.It feels refreshing but also uncomfortable because I have time to think about other things.

Everytime it felt hard to cope and when I didn't know what to choose,back then I had all that practice.Rest felt suffocating.I think she was at our finals,I think I saw her.I wanted to search for her but Sam was also there and I wasn't sure if she'd actually come.But I had so much to say.
Even when I'm running away from her,I was never too far.But can she forgive me?And what about Sam?

But when I look at her,I don't think I can stop looking at her.But still I run away,yet again.

Somehow,I've decided to take a chance.So I met up with her friends.I hardly know them so I had to get a lot of help.But instead of them being surprised,I was.

"That actually happened?"I asked.
"You bet".
"She really got drunk and said all that?".Maybe she can forgive me.
"Are you dumb?"
"I can't believe we're betraying our friend.It's only because you're you.So,do I get an autograph?"
"I...don't have a pen..."I say.

"Alright then ,we'll let you come for her birthday party.But it's going to cost you pretty boy".
"Ok.But don't tell anyone".
"Do you think we're gathering your fangirls?That's not a bad idea."
"Don't worry,it's just us and some close friends".

On the evening of her birthday,I told Celan and our new manager I'm going out and went over.The familiar road made me more nervous than ever .I had to make sure no one would recognise me so I came alone.

"Brought a pen?"one of her friends asked as I was stood outside looking around wondering if I should enter.
"Um...I brought flowers..."
"Stop it ",another says to the first"Now,our surprise present,let's sneak you inside".

There were just the girls I met and my friends.But having a party in her house ,she has really changed.

The girls hid me and told me to remain silent.And I watched silently .No one saw me among the decorations.

As the lights came on after she blew out the candles,I clearly saw her smiling,more beautiful than ever.Then,I realised her face go blank as she saw me."Surprise"one of her friends shout but was stopped by another.

I had to come out.Even with my steady steps,I was trembling inside as I walked upto her getting ready for a slap.She isn't violent but a slap isn't out of place right now.She froze and drops the knife from her hand.Good thing,a knife in her hand does not help my nerves.

Holding in everything,I casually smiled at her and said"You got your birthday wish".Still she did nothing besides staring at me.
"You can't take back your wish"I said"Happy birthday"and held out my gift.
"Are you that happy that you can't even speak?"I asked with a smile.
"Jeremy?"
"As you see".
"You are here".
"Yes".
"Why are you here?No ..I mean..."
"I'm sorry for everything.I shouldn't have done it.Can you forgive me?"It was not easy to get out those words.
"For what?"
"For shouting at you,getting angry and running away."
"You don't have to.You must've had your reason.That's how friends are"she said with a smile I could totally see was fake.

"Ah".I can't believe I knew nothing when she has this level of lying ability.I really paid no attention.

"Um...the cake?"one of her friends interrupted.We got back to celebrating.

"After I asked you not to".Sam said to me.
"Sam,I'm sorry"
"Enough you guys",
Lawrence came over with Eric.
"Doesn't even notice us now,we should not voted for you".
"Finally".
"Sam,wait"I called out as he walked away.
"After everything...."he said and went out.
"Give him some time"Lawrence said and they went after him.

"So...thanks for coming over.You finally made it huh?Your parents must be proud".
"I don't know,I'm still kicked out".
"You'll get busier ,right?".
"I'll always have time for you".
"No,I don't mean..."
"I get it.So,what have you been upto?".
"School mostly.I'm trying to figure out what to do after finishing school".
"What about being my girlfriend?"
"Maybe.There are just so many to choose from.I can study medicine or...".She widened her eyes as she finally got it.
"What?"
"You heard it right".
"I..I..".I could not help laughing.
"That's not funny",she said calmly but I kept on grinning.
"You can stop it now Yuca"
"Stop what?"
"I heard someone got drunk and spilled out a lot of things".Her face turned bright red.
"They told you ".
"So,what do you say?"
"I don't know.And there's Crystal".
"You don't know?It was over so long ago."I realised it doesn't bother me anymore.

She wiped out some sudden tears."Hey",I put my arms around her .

It was like a heavy weight off my shoulder.She said she needed some time but both of us know what she's going to say.

I had to return ,so she walked me out.But we came across her brother on the way.

Yuca finally get's a chance but what will happen when Terry finds out?